GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Congratulations to Jen and Jason

+8
Hayden
LeCaptain
Tuk Tuk
shabbs
jawal
Sens19
PTFlea
wprager
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Congratulations to Jen and Jason - Page 2 Empty Re: Congratulations to Jen and Jason Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:40 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Last one, I promise. The Citizen even has a video up now.

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/sports/Video+Senators+Jason+Spezza+weds+Jennifer+Snell/1829198/story.html?tab=VID

17Congratulations to Jen and Jason - Page 2 Empty Re: Congratulations to Jen and Jason Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:25 pm

When are the avatars going back to normal? I realize it's to honour Buzz which I am cool with, but it's very confusing with people using the same one.

18Congratulations to Jen and Jason - Page 2 Empty Re: Congratulations to Jen and Jason Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:28 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Zoolander wrote:When are the avatars going back to normal? I realize it's to honour Buzz which I am cool with, but it's very confusing with people using the same one.

I'll be back with a new one tomorrow. My new favorite show is Chuck and I might go with that theme for a while.

19Congratulations to Jen and Jason - Page 2 Empty Re: Congratulations to Jen and Jason Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:53 pm

wprager wrote:
Zoolander wrote:When are the avatars going back to normal? I realize it's to honour Buzz which I am cool with, but it's very confusing with people using the same one.

I'll be back with a new one tomorrow. My new favorite show is Chuck and I might go with that theme for a while.

Aww...spoil the surprise why don't you! What's Chuck about?

20Congratulations to Jen and Jason - Page 2 Empty Re: Congratulations to Jen and Jason Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:05 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Zoolander wrote:
wprager wrote:

Aww...spoil the surprise why don't you! What's Chuck about?

From Wikipedia:

Chuck is an action-comedy television program from the United States created by Josh Schwartz and Chris Fedak.
The series is about an "average computer-whiz-next-door" who receives
an encoded e-mail from an old college friend now working in the CIA; the message embeds the only remaining copy of the world's greatest spy secrets into Chuck's brain.

You can rent S1 from Blockbuster or Rogers Video. S2 should be out in a couple of weeks. Google (images) for Yvonne Strahovski to get an idea Smile

21Congratulations to Jen and Jason - Page 2 Empty Re: Congratulations to Jen and Jason Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:11 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

OK, so there's thew avatar. That's the S3 "poster" and, oh boy, it's pretty cheesy. I think they were going for '70s cheesy.

See you all much later today.

22Congratulations to Jen and Jason - Page 2 Empty Re: Congratulations to Jen and Jason Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:23 am

Hayden

Hayden
Rookie
Rookie

Pretty impressive turnout from the senators - you can see they are definitely a close knit bunch - very surprised that the captain wasn't there (not invited or not able to attend????)

23Congratulations to Jen and Jason - Page 2 Empty Re: Congratulations to Jen and Jason Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:28 am

Snuh

Snuh
Rookie
Rookie

Hayden wrote:Pretty impressive turnout from the senators - you can see they are definitely a close knit bunch - very surprised that the captain wasn't there (not invited or not able to attend????)

I think they said he's still in Sweden. Oh gawd! Our leadership is in question!!!! Sarcasm

24Congratulations to Jen and Jason - Page 2 Empty Re: Congratulations to Jen and Jason Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:44 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

I was shocked about Brendan Bell... Why wasn't he wearing a suit?? A polo shirt to a wedding, really??

25Congratulations to Jen and Jason - Page 2 Empty Re: Congratulations to Jen and Jason Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:28 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Bass Destruction wrote:I was shocked about Brendan Bell... Why wasn't he wearing a suit?? A polo shirt to a wedding, really??

Different tax bracket. It's a wonder he can afford shoes.

Speaking of which, I could sort of make out dollar signs in the brides eyes.

26Congratulations to Jen and Jason - Page 2 Empty Re: Congratulations to Jen and Jason Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:32 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Bass Destruction wrote:I was shocked about Brendan Bell... Why wasn't he wearing a suit?? A polo shirt to a wedding, really??

Do you think her father paid for the wedding, per tradition??

27Congratulations to Jen and Jason - Page 2 Empty Re: Congratulations to Jen and Jason Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:37 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Bass Destruction wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Laughing3

28Congratulations to Jen and Jason - Page 2 Empty Re: Congratulations to Jen and Jason Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:28 pm

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

Bass Destruction wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Perhaps she did.

Joint credit card, you know.

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum