GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Congratulations to Jen and Jason

+8
Hayden
LeCaptain
Tuk Tuk
shabbs
jawal
Sens19
PTFlea
wprager
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Congratulations to Jen and Jason Empty Congratulations to Jen and Jason Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:07 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Congratulations to Jen and Jason Wedding640

2Congratulations to Jen and Jason Empty Re: Congratulations to Jen and Jason Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:16 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Excellent! :KKK: :%%:

3Congratulations to Jen and Jason Empty Re: Congratulations to Jen and Jason Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:22 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I guess he didn't go for the 3PM time slot as I would have done. Oh, well. Their flower girl is probably not 4 years old like ours was, but with the reception dinner not usually served until after 6 (and usually closer to 8) I hope there's lots of goodies on the hors d'oeuvre trays.

4Congratulations to Jen and Jason Empty Re: Congratulations to Jen and Jason Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:50 pm

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

A big congrats to Jason and Jen, that's a beautiful picture. Thanks for posting!

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

5Congratulations to Jen and Jason Empty Re: Congratulations to Jen and Jason Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:02 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

More here:
http://www.ottawacitizen.com/Spezza+wedding+beautiful+ceremony/1829198/story.html

Cherry and McLean were no-shows, as was Heatley. Alfie and Fisher as well (both out of town, I believe).

6Congratulations to Jen and Jason Empty Re: Congratulations to Jen and Jason Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:03 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Emery and Grats were in the wedding party? Wow, didn't think they were that close.

7Congratulations to Jen and Jason Empty Re: Congratulations to Jen and Jason Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:06 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Lots of pictures here, but I can't get direct links to embed any:
http://www.ottawacitizen.com/Gallery+Senators+Spezza+weds/1829098/story.html

8Congratulations to Jen and Jason Empty Re: Congratulations to Jen and Jason Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:10 pm

jawal

jawal
Rookie
Rookie

wprager wrote:Emery and Grats were in the wedding party? Wow, didn't think they were that close.

When they played in Bingo, the 3 of them shared a house there. Plus I think that Grats and Spezza played junior together.

Mike Fisher was on the team 1200 the other day and mentioned that he was best man for a buddy and would miss Jason's wedding.

9Congratulations to Jen and Jason Empty Re: Congratulations to Jen and Jason Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:28 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Congrats to the happy couple... holy moly did Phillips look old...

Loved the pic of Emery shaking hands with the police officer...

"Thanks for not pulling me over today..."

Heh heh.

10Congratulations to Jen and Jason Empty Re: Congratulations to Jen and Jason Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:40 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Love the pictures. Good for Jay

11Congratulations to Jen and Jason Empty Re: Congratulations to Jen and Jason Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:57 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

HOt wife.. Looks like Rachel McAdmas, I'm jealous 🇬🇬

12Congratulations to Jen and Jason Empty Re: Congratulations to Jen and Jason Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:14 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

OK, definitely a slow sports-news day if all of us are hanging out here, going giddy over wedding photos. Are we in danger (and by "we" I mean "mostly me") of losing our man cards?

JK

13Congratulations to Jen and Jason Empty Re: Congratulations to Jen and Jason Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:40 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Last one, I promise. The Citizen even has a video up now.

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/sports/Video+Senators+Jason+Spezza+weds+Jennifer+Snell/1829198/story.html?tab=VID

14Congratulations to Jen and Jason Empty Re: Congratulations to Jen and Jason Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:25 pm

When are the avatars going back to normal? I realize it's to honour Buzz which I am cool with, but it's very confusing with people using the same one.

15Congratulations to Jen and Jason Empty Re: Congratulations to Jen and Jason Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:28 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Zoolander wrote:When are the avatars going back to normal? I realize it's to honour Buzz which I am cool with, but it's very confusing with people using the same one.

I'll be back with a new one tomorrow. My new favorite show is Chuck and I might go with that theme for a while.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum