GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rookie Tournament ROster

+3
PTFlea
Cronie
jamvan
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Rookie Tournament ROster - Page 2 Empty Re: Rookie Tournament ROster Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:22 am

jamvan

Veteran
Veteran

Does anyone know what has happened to Bashirov? WHy isn't he part of this? Did he go back to Russia? I thought he signed on with Peterborough this seson.

Here's my answer. I wish we knew his status: http://www.thewhig.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=1180809

17Rookie Tournament ROster - Page 2 Empty Re: Rookie Tournament ROster Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:27 am

Cronie

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

504Heater wrote:
cash wrote:Does anyone know if this tournament is going to be televised on Rogers22? I really want to get a feel for how Winchester will adjust to the professional level and I'm eager to see how Elliot has progressed.

Oh, please be on TV, I hadn't even thought of that. Is it on the Team 1200 at least?

Well, I'm an out of province, so I'm hoping I can catch it on sopcast or something... maybe even TVU?

18Rookie Tournament ROster - Page 2 Empty Re: Rookie Tournament ROster Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:44 am

jamvan

Veteran
Veteran

Cronenbergfan wrote:
504Heater wrote:
cash wrote:Does anyone know if this tournament is going to be televised on Rogers22? I really want to get a feel for how Winchester will adjust to the professional level and I'm eager to see how Elliot has progressed.

Oh, please be on TV, I hadn't even thought of that. Is it on the Team 1200 at least?

Well, I'm an out of province, so I'm hoping I can catch it on sopcast or something... maybe even TVU?
Probably not likely.

19Rookie Tournament ROster - Page 2 Empty Re: Rookie Tournament ROster Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:22 am

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Mosky wrote:Where is it being played at?

Kitchener

20Rookie Tournament ROster - Page 2 Empty Re: Rookie Tournament ROster Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:32 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

this will definitely be an exciting tournament, that's for sure.

I hope there's a way to catch it on TV or the net or something.

21Rookie Tournament ROster - Page 2 Empty Re: Rookie Tournament ROster Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:38 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

Just another tidbit on Bashkirov. His brother signed on with the Sarnia Sting, but they are yet to hear from him and he is currently in Russia. I know these tow brothers do everything together, so he may turn out to be more of a problem than it's worth.

Here is the link to a little newsflash on his brother Roman: http://www.theobserver.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=1192900

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum