GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone remember Pascal Leclaire?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anyone remember Pascal Leclaire? Empty Anyone remember Pascal Leclaire? Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:48 pm

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

With ALL this Heatley Dung, we have totally moved away from the sure to be promising start of our new goalie. I for one cannot wait to see what he brings between the pipes.

I also cannot wait to see if Shannon brings it like he did under Clouston in the latter part of last year. With all the goings on, he may be called upon to play a much larger role, along with Foligno.

2Anyone remember Pascal Leclaire? Empty Re: Anyone remember Pascal Leclaire? Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:51 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

am hoping Regin and Karlsson impress during the training camp as well, would love to see them both with the big club.

3Anyone remember Pascal Leclaire? Empty Re: Anyone remember Pascal Leclaire? Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:52 pm

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

SensFan71 wrote:am hoping Regin and Karlsson impress during the training camp as well, would love to see them both with the big club.

It's time to make sure that Eric Karlsson lives up to all the hype. Can't wait!

4Anyone remember Pascal Leclaire? Empty Re: Anyone remember Pascal Leclaire? Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:20 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

beedub wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:am hoping Regin and Karlsson impress during the training camp as well, would love to see them both with the big club.

It's time to make sure that Eric Karlsson lives up to all the hype. Can't wait!
What does that mean?

5Anyone remember Pascal Leclaire? Empty Re: Anyone remember Pascal Leclaire? Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:26 pm

Karlsson wont make a serious impact until he is about 22, 23 years old. He might make the team but you dont throw him into the fire just yet. It will be a very gradual process for the kid I hope.

Let Wiercoich and Cowen finsih their years in the NCAA and the WHL, then off to Bingo for 10/11

6Anyone remember Pascal Leclaire? Empty Re: Anyone remember Pascal Leclaire? Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:48 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Neely4Life wrote:Karlsson wont make a serious impact until he is about 22, 23 years old. He might make the team but you dont throw him into the fire just yet. It will be a very gradual process for the kid I hope.

Let Wiercoich and Cowen finsih their years in the NCAA and the WHL, then off to Bingo for 10/11

hopefully Kuba can mentor him into his future role with the team, same with Campoli, would like those two guys running the power play.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum