GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pascal Leclaire - Grade the Sens.

3 posters

Pascal Leclaire - Grade the Sens.

Pascal Leclaire - Grade the Sens. Vote_lcap20%Pascal Leclaire - Grade the Sens. Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Pascal Leclaire - Grade the Sens. Vote_lcap20%Pascal Leclaire - Grade the Sens. Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Pascal Leclaire - Grade the Sens. Vote_lcap214%Pascal Leclaire - Grade the Sens. Vote_rcap2 14% [ 1 ]
Pascal Leclaire - Grade the Sens. Vote_lcap214%Pascal Leclaire - Grade the Sens. Vote_rcap2 14% [ 1 ]
Pascal Leclaire - Grade the Sens. Vote_lcap229%Pascal Leclaire - Grade the Sens. Vote_rcap2 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pascal Leclaire - Grade the Sens. Empty Pascal Leclaire - Grade the Sens. Mon May 03, 2010 10:32 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Leclaire played quite well to start the season and then the injury bug hit. Some of it was just freakishly unlucky but none the less it seemed to de-rail his season. Couple that with Elliott's strong play and Leclaire was never given enough leash to see if he could get out of his funk. It also didn't help that the goalie coach was seemingly making things worse. Even though he had two stellar playoff games it doesn't come close to re-deeming his season. All it does for me is give me a ray of hope for 2010/11.

I give him an F.

- Unknown Author

2Pascal Leclaire - Grade the Sens. Empty Re: Pascal Leclaire - Grade the Sens. Mon May 03, 2010 11:22 am

My first F grade. Was obtained to be the #1 guy. Couldn't get it done and continued his checkered injury past. 2 playoff games where he comes away 1-1 gives hope to next year, but not enough to get a passing grade for this season.

3Pascal Leclaire - Grade the Sens. Empty Re: Pascal Leclaire - Grade the Sens. Mon May 03, 2010 12:12 pm

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

D- .... would have been an F, if not for game 5. However, I see him using those last couple of playoff games as a launching pad to get himself back into form for a good season in his contract year.

4Pascal Leclaire - Grade the Sens. Empty Re: Pascal Leclaire - Grade the Sens. Mon May 03, 2010 12:18 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

B+. A grade level C for the regular season, and an A+ for the playoffs. I averaged the two and rounded up. Would have loved to see what he could have done for us with an entire series.

5Pascal Leclaire - Grade the Sens. Empty Re: Pascal Leclaire - Grade the Sens. Mon May 03, 2010 1:54 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:B+. A grade level C for the regular season, and an A+ for the playoffs. I averaged the two and rounded up. Would have loved to see what he could have done for us with an entire series.

What gave him a C in the regular season? Why were those two playoff games weighted so heavily in this?

- Unknown Author

6Pascal Leclaire - Grade the Sens. Empty Re: Pascal Leclaire - Grade the Sens. Mon May 03, 2010 2:29 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

He was slightly below average in the season, and the injuries didn't help and coaching didn't help either. CC preferred Elliott and it shows.

He played amazing in the two playoff games, hands down. You could not have asked for more.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum