GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need some Logo help.

+2
PKC
Cap'n Clutch
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16I need some Logo help. - Page 2 Empty Re: I need some Logo help. Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:15 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

You need to add .com -- another Arrested Development reference for those who know Smile

So, no one found mine the least bit funny? What are you all, GM shareholders? Your dads work at the Oshawa plant?

17I need some Logo help. - Page 2 Empty Re: I need some Logo help. Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:19 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:You need to add .com -- another Arrested Development reference for those who know Smile

So, no one found mine the least bit funny? What are you all, GM shareholders? Your dads work at the Oshawa plant?

I changed the banner to MOI's latest rendering without getting Cronie and SpezD's OK on it. I hope they like it. Smile

18I need some Logo help. - Page 2 Empty Re: I need some Logo help. Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:22 pm

wprager wrote:You need to add .com -- another Arrested Development reference for those who know Smile

I thought it was great... I just want to ensure I have warranty on my Uplander for two more years...

19I need some Logo help. - Page 2 Empty Re: I need some Logo help. Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:22 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Looks excellent. The only thing -- two things, actually, is add the .com (since you had it in your first one), and somehow get the background to extend all the way across the page.

20I need some Logo help. - Page 2 Empty Re: I need some Logo help. Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:37 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Here's a suggestion for someone with decent photoshop skills. Take an action shot like the one in SD or PKC's avatar, which has the boards behind the action. Replace whatever ads are on the boards with GMHockey.com.

It's not an easy assignment, but should be doable. Not necessarily suggesting that for the banner.

21I need some Logo help. - Page 2 Empty Re: I need some Logo help. Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:59 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
MurderOnIce wrote:My last kick at the can...

I need some Logo help. - Page 2 GMLogo_Large_MOI_2

I like this a lot. What do you all think?
I'm kinda partial to mine...

Wink

Heh heh.

22I need some Logo help. - Page 2 Empty Re: I need some Logo help. Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:26 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Pretty nice logo...kudos to the creative minds who crafted it!!! Smile

23I need some Logo help. - Page 2 Empty Re: I need some Logo help. Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:53 pm

my only complaint is that it's too tall, it fills up most of the top of the page.

24I need some Logo help. - Page 2 Empty Re: I need some Logo help. Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:09 pm

The Guy With The Mustache wrote:my only complaint is that it's too tall, it fills up most of the top of the page.

Could be your bulging eyeballs....

I actually sent Cap'n a thinned down version...

I thought it was a bit thick as well, although the wife never complained...

25I need some Logo help. - Page 2 Empty Re: I need some Logo help. Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:23 pm

MurderOnIce wrote:
The Guy With The Mustache wrote:my only complaint is that it's too tall, it fills up most of the top of the page.

Hey-o cheers

26I need some Logo help. - Page 2 Empty Re: I need some Logo help. Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:24 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

The Guy With The Mustache wrote:
MurderOnIce wrote:

Hey-o cheers
Awesome.

27I need some Logo help. - Page 2 Empty Re: I need some Logo help. Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:25 pm

MurderOnIce wrote:

Hey-o cheers

The logo looks great, i will agree it look better slimer, right around the text, and wider, to fill the entire page. Good job!

28I need some Logo help. - Page 2 Empty Re: I need some Logo help. Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:30 pm

it is amazing though. Much better than mine, then again, mine was originally supposed to be temporary Ahhhhh!

29I need some Logo help. - Page 2 Empty Re: I need some Logo help. Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:56 pm

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

Great new logo. One suggestion is to make it longer so that it covers all the columns.

30I need some Logo help. - Page 2 Empty Re: I need some Logo help. Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:06 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

MurderOnIce wrote:

Hey-o cheers

Are you paying your respects to Ed McMahon?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum