GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reinprecht Traded to Florida

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Reinprecht Traded to Florida Empty Reinprecht Traded to Florida Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:24 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

They may be going bankrupt, but they are still dealing (salary dumps maybe?)

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=282319

COYOTES DEAL REINPRECHT TO PANTHERS FOR MEYER

The Phoenix Coyotes may be in bankruptcy but they continue to do business.
Phoenix has traded centre Steven Reinprecht to the Florida Panthers in exchange for Stefan Meyer.
The Coyotes have also signed forward Petr Prucha to a two-year deal. (guess that rules out the salary dump idea)
Reinprecht, meanwhile, has signed a three-year deal with the Panthers.

2Reinprecht Traded to Florida Empty Re: Reinprecht Traded to Florida Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:27 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

As so falls the first domino... Let the swirlings begin! :^^^^:

3Reinprecht Traded to Florida Empty Re: Reinprecht Traded to Florida Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:34 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:As so falls the first domino... Let the swirlings begin! :^^^^:

you said domino and swirlings, are you trying to get banned? Laughing3

4Reinprecht Traded to Florida Empty Re: Reinprecht Traded to Florida Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:34 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

DOMINOS!!!!!!

5Reinprecht Traded to Florida Empty Re: Reinprecht Traded to Florida Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:45 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:DOMINOS!!!!!!

you ek supporters, so if you say dominoes, then how does the Reinprecht trade tie into Heatley being dealt Laughing3

6Reinprecht Traded to Florida Empty Re: Reinprecht Traded to Florida Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:49 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SensFan71 wrote:

you ek supporters, so if you say dominoes, then how does the Reinprecht trade tie into Heatley being dealt Laughing3
Ek supporter? OUCH! That hurt...

7Reinprecht Traded to Florida Empty Re: Reinprecht Traded to Florida Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:59 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I, for one, am no Ek supporter. Although that Strickland/Pronger To LA deal had me peeking.

As far as this bit of news goes, I bet he's making a mountain out of it...

8Reinprecht Traded to Florida Empty Re: Reinprecht Traded to Florida Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:09 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:I, for one, am no Ek supporter. Although that Strickland/Pronger To LA deal had me peeking.

he has to do something to justify his existence, I do apologize to you both for the Ek Supporter Crack, that was over the line and unjustified. Laughing3

9Reinprecht Traded to Florida Empty Re: Reinprecht Traded to Florida Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:20 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SensFan71 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:I, for one, am no Ek supporter. Although that Strickland/Pronger To LA deal had me peeking.

he has to do something to justify his existence, I do apologize to you both for the Ek Supporter Crack, that was over the line and unjustified. Laughing3

He might just be a pathological liar too...

10Reinprecht Traded to Florida Empty Re: Reinprecht Traded to Florida Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:31 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

He might just be a pathological liar too...

touche, well called SSF, Julie is pretty nice to look at though, any way we can lure her over here?

11Reinprecht Traded to Florida Empty Re: Reinprecht Traded to Florida Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:35 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Florida gets a great player. A great player.

12Reinprecht Traded to Florida Empty Re: Reinprecht Traded to Florida Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:40 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Florida gets a great player. A great player.

for little or nothing as well, who is meyer? never heard of him.

13Reinprecht Traded to Florida Empty Re: Reinprecht Traded to Florida Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:43 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensFan71 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Florida gets a great player. A great player.

for little or nothing as well, who is meyer? never heard of him.

He seems to have some talent in the AHL, he might be able to translate it to the NHL? Shrug

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/teams/players/bio/?id=3497&hubname=nhl-coyotes

14Reinprecht Traded to Florida Empty Re: Reinprecht Traded to Florida Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:46 pm

SensFan71 wrote:

Because Reinprecht and Heatley are best friends. They have been since their days in Wisconsin together. They were on the same line back then and Heatley has been vocal about wanting to play with Reinprecht again. Heatley may not have many friends left and I know that Heatley and Reinprecht have stayed in contact on an almost weekly basis since they both entered the NHL on different teams.

Heatley may open his doors to Florida now because of this trade.

15Reinprecht Traded to Florida Empty Re: Reinprecht Traded to Florida Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:50 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

notch4077 wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

Because Reinprecht and Heatley are best friends. They have been since their days in Wisconsin together. They were on the same line back then and Heatley has been vocal about wanting to play with Reinprecht again. Heatley may not have many friends left and I know that Heatley and Reinprecht have stayed in contact on an almost weekly basis since they both entered the NHL on different teams.

Heatley may open his doors to Florida now because of this trade.

is that actually serious or did you make that up? if not, bring on horton and booth and the rights to J-bo (yeah am dreaming)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum