GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bryan Murray Vs Dany Heatley: Who Blinks First?

+46
ddt
jawal
spader
notch_4077
4077notch
Hoags
Tuk Tuk
Number Twenty Nine
LethalLehner
Vandelay
COLLAR UP
pgood
Flo The Action
Hobiesens
Havlat9
Sp00nz
Urkie
Sens4thecup
Snuh
beerandsens
SDH89
Cronie
Riprock
Cap'n Clutch
TeamRenzo
The Silfer Server
shabbs
SensFan71
Hockeyhero22000
strachattack
beedub
asq2
SeawaySensFan
TheAvatar
Phoenix30
PKC
rooneypoo
jamvan
Mojo
PTFlea
Acrobat
LeCaptain
dennycrane
wprager
davetherave
50 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68

What Should Bryan Murray Do About Dany Heatley?

Bryan Murray Vs Dany Heatley: Who Blinks First? - Page 68 Vote_lcap211%Bryan Murray Vs Dany Heatley: Who Blinks First? - Page 68 Vote_rcap2 11% [ 7 ]
Bryan Murray Vs Dany Heatley: Who Blinks First? - Page 68 Vote_lcap28%Bryan Murray Vs Dany Heatley: Who Blinks First? - Page 68 Vote_rcap2 8% [ 5 ]
Bryan Murray Vs Dany Heatley: Who Blinks First? - Page 68 Vote_lcap253%Bryan Murray Vs Dany Heatley: Who Blinks First? - Page 68 Vote_rcap2 53% [ 33 ]
Bryan Murray Vs Dany Heatley: Who Blinks First? - Page 68 Vote_lcap28%Bryan Murray Vs Dany Heatley: Who Blinks First? - Page 68 Vote_rcap2 8% [ 5 ]
Bryan Murray Vs Dany Heatley: Who Blinks First? - Page 68 Vote_lcap22%Bryan Murray Vs Dany Heatley: Who Blinks First? - Page 68 Vote_rcap2 2% [ 1 ]
Bryan Murray Vs Dany Heatley: Who Blinks First? - Page 68 Vote_lcap23%Bryan Murray Vs Dany Heatley: Who Blinks First? - Page 68 Vote_rcap2 3% [ 2 ]
Bryan Murray Vs Dany Heatley: Who Blinks First? - Page 68 Vote_lcap23%Bryan Murray Vs Dany Heatley: Who Blinks First? - Page 68 Vote_rcap2 3% [ 2 ]
Bryan Murray Vs Dany Heatley: Who Blinks First? - Page 68 Vote_lcap210%Bryan Murray Vs Dany Heatley: Who Blinks First? - Page 68 Vote_rcap2 10% [ 6 ]
Bryan Murray Vs Dany Heatley: Who Blinks First? - Page 68 Vote_lcap22%Bryan Murray Vs Dany Heatley: Who Blinks First? - Page 68 Vote_rcap2 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 62

Go down  Message [Page 68 of 68]

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star

@Rooney, N4L> my take on the deal is on the Murray thread. You may find it of interest.

http://www.gmhockey.com/ottawa-centaurs-f31/what-s-murray-s-next-move-t3307-45.htm#102006

N4L wrote:Perhaps, I just dont know if I buy the "last minute" thing. San Jose has lost basically all of it's depth now as well. Basically they gave up 2 D men, 2 wingers, and a 2nd round pick for Heatley.

If they dont get past the 2nd round Wilson is gone for sure, along with Marleau. Chicago, Detroit, Anahiem, Vancouver, Calgary.... They are still in tough, SJ isnt a better team today then they were yesterday.

wow...good point. Risky business for Wilson.

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star

CCgotITcovered wrote:
N4L wrote:Perhaps, I just dont know if I buy the "last minute" thing. San Jose has lost basically all of it's depth now as well. Basically they gave up 2 D men, 2 wingers, and a 2nd round pick for Heatley.

If they dont get past the 2nd round Wilson is gone for sure, along with Marleau. Chicago, Detroit, Anahiem, Vancouver, Calgary.... They are still in tough, SJ isnt a better team today then they were yesterday.

wow...good point. Risky business for Wilson.

@N4L, CC> you are both underestimating Doug Wilson and the Sharks' prospect depth.

Wilson has some very strong young players in Torrey Mitchell and Jamie McGinn, among others who he wants to integrate. He has a acquired DH who is a fit with Thornton and Marleau, especially on the PP.

That will easily compensate for the depature of Michalek and Cheechoo.

Erhoff was moved to give kids like Derek Joslin and Nick Petrecki a shot.

Wilson has already stated his changes are part of the turnover of personnel necessary to maximize his assets and keep the team moving forward.

Say all you want about the Sharks' post season 'difficulties'...the Flames and Canucks have done no better since the lockout.

Todd McLellan is an excellent coach and you can expect the Sharks to be a top team again this season.

Ya, I dunno, their prospects are ok depth guys, but really, the depth guys are what wins you games in the playoffs. Those guys usually have expierence along with grit.

Personally, really dont like what The Sharks did. Imagine if they didnt make the playoffs!? hahaha.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 68 of 68]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum