GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bryan Murray passes away

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bryan Murray passes away Empty Bryan Murray passes away Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:45 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

At 74 young, one of the true greats of hockey has passed away today.

Bryan has had a lot of influence in shaping this franchise. A great hockey builder is gone. Rest in peace Murray.

2Bryan Murray passes away Empty Re: Bryan Murray passes away Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:04 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Truly a sad day. I'm surprised when I shouldn't be. Rip big guy.

3Bryan Murray passes away Empty Re: Bryan Murray passes away Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:05 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Just heard while watching tennis. The last of the old guard.

4Bryan Murray passes away Empty Re: Bryan Murray passes away Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:47 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

NHL network has a Bryan Murray video up. Didn't realize I had the NHL app on the Roku and there's free stuff. Just re-watched the Habs-Bruins '79 semis (the one with Grapes taking a bow to the refs after that fairly chintzy call with the score 3-2). Man, Lafleur was flying that game, and on the ice all the time, probably had close to 30 minutes ice time with OT and all. My God, all the side-burns and mustaches, so 70s.

5Bryan Murray passes away Empty Re: Bryan Murray passes away Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:38 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Just a few months ago he was high-fiving The Alfie during the playoffs... Still a little shocking though not unexpected. One of the giants of the game all the way back to his Junior coaching days. RIP

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum