GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Toronto Blue Jays Talk

+28
Hoags
wprager
spader
Riprock
Flo The Action
tim1_2
TheAvatar
stempniaksen
Hobiesens
Ev
MsConduct10
dennycrane
SDH89
SensHulk
jawal
Tuk Tuk
The Silfer Server
Bramlet07
caissie_1
Hayden
ferret
PKC
Hockeyhero22000
SensFan71
Cap'n Clutch
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
32 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 65, 66, 67

Go down  Message [Page 67 of 67]

991Toronto Blue Jays Talk - Page 67 Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:38 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ev wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:
Ev wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:
Ev wrote:Jays will choke first round. The divison was their world series.

Ahhhhh!  Why bother even playing?

they will be facing Mike Trout, the best player in the game and the  real MVP of the AL.

Ahhhhh! It's a 50-50 on who it'll be.  And the real MVP?  Are you for real?  Ahhhhh!

many people are saying Trout should be MVP

Pfft, yeah right.

992Toronto Blue Jays Talk - Page 67 Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:38 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:
wprager wrote:You keep saying "we" about a Toronto-based team.

That was really dumb having the makeup double header when they were one away from clinching.  They would have had a chance at winning the second game if they were not thinking of celebrating.  Then their magic number for tops in the league would have been down to 2.

It was ridiculous and compounded by the fact that they play in 30 minutes.

There was no way around it.  I'd rather they play a silly double-header than tack an extra game on the end of the schedule and potentially mess with the pitching rotation going into game 1 of the first playoff series.

They are playing the Orioles today. Right now, in fact. They should have made the double-header today (if they won game one yesterday).

993Toronto Blue Jays Talk - Page 67 Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:38 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispensed wrote:
Ev wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:

they will be facing Mike Trout, the best player in the game and the  real MVP of the AL.

Ahhhhh! It's a 50-50 on who it'll be.  And the real MVP?  Are you for real?  Ahhhhh!

Just Ev being Ev.

994Toronto Blue Jays Talk - Page 67 Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:40 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:
Ev wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:

many people are saying Trout should be MVP

You never have a unanimous MVP vote. Of course it will be close.

-------

http://www.gmhockey.com/viewtopic.forum?t=6269

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 67 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 65, 66, 67

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum