GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Toronto Blue Jays Talk

+28
Hoags
wprager
spader
Riprock
Flo The Action
tim1_2
TheAvatar
stempniaksen
Hobiesens
Ev
MsConduct10
dennycrane
SDH89
SensHulk
jawal
Tuk Tuk
The Silfer Server
Bramlet07
caissie_1
Hayden
ferret
PKC
Hockeyhero22000
SensFan71
Cap'n Clutch
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
32 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 67]

1Toronto Blue Jays Talk Empty Toronto Blue Jays Talk Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:32 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hi guys, any Toronto Blue Jays fans out there? I'm certainly not an 'avid' fan, but I follow them. So here's a thread for y'all.

And yes, I realize there will be Boston threads and Yankee threads soon enough.

Leftie :p:

2Toronto Blue Jays Talk Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:33 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I've been off baseball since the Expos left.

3Toronto Blue Jays Talk Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:34 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:I've been off baseball since the Expos left.

Good stuff! Thanks.

Leftie

I'm kidding...

4Toronto Blue Jays Talk Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:38 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Used to be a big fan of the Jays and Expos and went to many games but after the strike... they lost me as a fan and I think I've been to one game since the strike.

I will admit, the Jays crazy start this season had me curious and I have been keeping tabs on them so far.

But you won't catch me at a game unless it's via an invite to a luxury box were everything is paid for.

Smile

5Toronto Blue Jays Talk Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:39 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Used to be a big fan of the Jays and Expos and went to many games but after the strike... they lost me as a fan and I think I've been to one game since the strike.

I will admit, the Jays crazy start this season had me curious and I have been keeping tabs on them so far.

But you won't catch me at a game unless it's via an invite to a luxury box were everything is paid for.

Smile

The strike pissed me off to no end as well. Especially when the Expos were poised to win the WS.

Still follow the Jays though. In the summer, there's nothing else that I can lay on the couch and watch with beer in hand.

6Toronto Blue Jays Talk Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:01 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm a follower of the Jays but I wouldn't call myself a fan per se.

Looks like they're finding their legs again after that horried 9 straight loss run they went on.

- Unknown Author

7Toronto Blue Jays Talk Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:02 pm

I'm going to watch a Tigers game this summer in Detroit, can't wait :^^^^:

8Toronto Blue Jays Talk Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:05 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

The Guy With The Mustache wrote:I'm going to watch a Tigers game this summer in Detroit, can't wait :^^^^:
I went to see the Orioles play at Camden Yard a couple years ago - client took the team out for an all-expenses paid evening. It was a fun time - very nice stadium and saw a grand slam.

9Toronto Blue Jays Talk Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:07 pm

shabbs wrote:
The Guy With The Mustache wrote:I'm going to watch a Tigers game this summer in Detroit, can't wait :^^^^:
I went to see the Orioles play at Camden Yard a couple years ago - client took the team out for an all-expenses paid evening. It was a fun time - very nice stadium and saw a grand slam.

Orioles aren't doing too good this year Sarcasm

10Toronto Blue Jays Talk Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:00 pm

I hate the sport of baseball. I was offered a scholorship to Ohio State and turned it down because of how much I hated the sport.

11Toronto Blue Jays Talk Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:04 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I'm a follower of the Jays but I wouldn't call myself a fan per se.

Looks like they're finding their legs again after that horried 9 straight loss run they went on.

am like you, not a baseball fan, but I keep tabs on the jays, if it came down to watching poker or baseball, I would watch poker.

12Toronto Blue Jays Talk Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:22 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

i keep some tabs on the blue jays and from time to time may watch an inning but i wouldnt say a fan i prefer the sport of soccer than baseball

13Toronto Blue Jays Talk Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:26 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

I was in Toronto this weekend to catch two of their games against the Royals. I'd easily qualify as a Blue Jays fan, I still remember Carter's walk-off homerun.

14Toronto Blue Jays Talk Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:36 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

PKC wrote:I was in Toronto this weekend to catch two of their games against the Royals. I'd easily qualify as a Blue Jays fan, I still remember Carter's walk-off homerun.

I remember that homerun, I was 13 at the time however lol.

15Toronto Blue Jays Talk Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:59 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SensFan71 wrote:
PKC wrote:I was in Toronto this weekend to catch two of their games against the Royals. I'd easily qualify as a Blue Jays fan, I still remember Carter's walk-off homerun.

I remember that homerun, I was 13 at the time however lol.
I was at a house party on Bronson Ave... which somehow got "sponsored' by Labatt... the whole evening is a bit hazy but I do remember the home run and then the whole place going bonkers...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 67]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum