GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Toronto Blue Jays Talk

+28
Hoags
wprager
spader
Riprock
Flo The Action
tim1_2
TheAvatar
stempniaksen
Hobiesens
Ev
MsConduct10
dennycrane
SDH89
SensHulk
jawal
Tuk Tuk
The Silfer Server
Bramlet07
caissie_1
Hayden
ferret
PKC
Hockeyhero22000
SensFan71
Cap'n Clutch
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
32 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 65 of 67]

961Toronto Blue Jays Talk - Page 65 Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:45 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Jays go again in 20 minutes...now it's time to set their sights on 1st in the AL. Just. Keep. Winning.

962Toronto Blue Jays Talk - Page 65 Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:08 pm

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

and the beat goes on. Jays sweep rays, magic number down to 4. Hope somehow they get the angels in the ALDS. Then I can catch some more games!

So weird seeing the skydome packed like that. Missing out on the fever! Crying

963Toronto Blue Jays Talk - Page 65 Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:29 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That's a crazy atmosphere to be involved in. Pretty awesome stuff.

964Toronto Blue Jays Talk - Page 65 Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:58 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Jays and Royals tied for the top spot in the AL. Seven games left for each.

965Toronto Blue Jays Talk - Page 65 Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:10 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Home field is huge.

966Toronto Blue Jays Talk - Page 65 Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:23 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Jays and Royals tied for the top spot in the AL.  Seven games left for each.

Jays hold the tie breaker, btw.

967Toronto Blue Jays Talk - Page 65 Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:18 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

gotta love the soft generation we live in. Everyone mad at Papelbon because he went after Harper after Harper said "fight me right now".

968Toronto Blue Jays Talk - Page 65 Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:22 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It's such a double edged sword though. Papelbon is right, Harper should show an example to the rest of the team and hustle at all times, but then, Papelbon should also realize that he's the team's golden boy and you can't win this war in the media or with fans. I think if given a redo, Papelbon would take him aside in the clubhouse and say what needed to be said instead of doing it right after the incident.

It's a bad situation all around because Papelbon was brought in to help Washington and they've sucked since he got there and now he's the odd man out if he's picking a fight with the poster boy. Good drama though.

969Toronto Blue Jays Talk - Page 65 Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:51 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Wait ... there are other teams in the Majors besides the Blue Jays? Wow, learn something new every day.

970Toronto Blue Jays Talk - Page 65 Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:30 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:gotta love the soft generation we live in. Everyone mad at Papelbon because he went after Harper after Harper said "fight me right now".

To be fair, though, you don't physically attack a teammate in the dugout. It was exceptionally dumb. Harper seems like an idiot too, but Papelbon is the King Idiot in this situation.

971Toronto Blue Jays Talk - Page 65 Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:49 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
Ev wrote:gotta love the soft generation we live in. Everyone mad at Papelbon because he went after Harper after Harper said "fight me right now".

To be fair, though, you don't physically attack a teammate in the dugout. It was exceptionally dumb. Harper seems like an idiot too, but Papelbon is the King Idiot in this situation.

It was dumb but not that dumb. Everyone thinks Harper had it coming. Read this article to see the opinion of big leaguers: http://www.foxsports.com/mlb/just-a-bit-outside/story/jonathan-papelbon-bryce-harper-fight-current-ex-players-support-pitcher-long-time-coming-092715

972Toronto Blue Jays Talk - Page 65 Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:15 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

There's no way you're not a douche if you look like Harper.

973Toronto Blue Jays Talk - Page 65 Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:23 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

It was dumb but not that dumb. Everyone thinks Harper had it coming. Read this article to see the opinion of big leaguers: http://www.foxsports.com/mlb/just-a-bit-outside/story/jonathan-papelbon-bryce-harper-fight-current-ex-players-support-pitcher-long-time-coming-092715

Do it in the clubhouse, not in "public".

974Toronto Blue Jays Talk - Page 65 Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:24 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I would dislike Harper if he wasn't Mormon. They're the best

975Toronto Blue Jays Talk - Page 65 Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:51 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The second 'm' is silent?

976Toronto Blue Jays Talk - Page 65 Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:00 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:The second 'm' is silent?

Laughing3

977Toronto Blue Jays Talk - Page 65 Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:05 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Congratulations to the Blue Jays for making the Leafs drought look even worse.

978Toronto Blue Jays Talk - Page 65 Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:26 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Now we have to focus on KC. We have the tie breaker and KC needs to make up 1 1/2 games on us in the final 4 games.

Magic number is 3 to clinch the AL I think.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 65 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum