GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Affiliate - Sportdale.com

+5
PTFlea
Acrobat
Dezza
SensFan71
Cap'n Clutch
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

16New Affiliate - Sportdale.com - Page 2 Empty Re: New Affiliate - Sportdale.com Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:55 pm

Dezza wrote:it would be great if some of you guys hit the new Hockey forum i have made for you on sportdale, maybe if my members new a bit about your sport they will come over and join in the fun of your great forum.
Its hard for me to know where to post as im sure its the same for you on sportdale but i will do my best to get you some new members and try to learn about Hockey as much as i can.

Well two good friends of mine are born and somewhat raised in England and are both professional over here in North America.

The Taylor boys are both from Ottawa and have played in the NCAA/OHL collectivly and are both now in the AHL.

Danny Taylor is a member of the LA Kings organization and is one of their young goaltenders while Max Taylor (really close friend) is part of the Toronto Maple Leafs organization and is perhaps looking to play in Europe for the upcoming season. Perpahs Englands first family of hockey!

Last edited by Neely4Life on Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

17New Affiliate - Sportdale.com - Page 2 Empty Re: New Affiliate - Sportdale.com Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:12 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Yeah I saw it there in the top 10 of the forumotion forums under our Category and thought why not check it out and go from there.

GMHockey.com makes it overseas!

We beat the NHL in expanding to Europe! Bit on that, Gary.

18New Affiliate - Sportdale.com - Page 2 Empty Re: New Affiliate - Sportdale.com Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:17 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Welcome Dezza! Some Euro influence would be good here for sure.

And maybe some added rugby talk.

Smile

19New Affiliate - Sportdale.com - Page 2 Empty Re: New Affiliate - Sportdale.com Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:00 pm

Dezza

Dezza
Prospect
Prospect

hello Shabbs thanks for the warm welcome i will be posting when i know what im doing your forum is so much different to mine.

http://www.sportsdale.com

20New Affiliate - Sportdale.com - Page 2 Empty Re: New Affiliate - Sportdale.com Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:45 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

signed up for sportdale this morning, very impressed with the layout over there, good work dezza. Smile

21New Affiliate - Sportdale.com - Page 2 Empty Re: New Affiliate - Sportdale.com Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:52 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensFan71 wrote:signed up for sportdale this morning, very impressed with the layout over there, good work dezza. Smile

Cool. Help me fill the Hockey section Smile

- Unknown Author

22New Affiliate - Sportdale.com - Page 2 Empty Re: New Affiliate - Sportdale.com Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:04 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:signed up for sportdale this morning, very impressed with the layout over there, good work dezza. Smile

Cool. Help me fill the Hockey section Smile

working on it, posted a couple of replies, but no new topics yet.

23New Affiliate - Sportdale.com - Page 2 Empty Re: New Affiliate - Sportdale.com Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:49 am

Dezza

Dezza
Prospect
Prospect

Thank you for that sensfan its great to have you on sportdale.
I have asked a few of my boys to register on here.

Im still working on were to post on here lol.

24New Affiliate - Sportdale.com - Page 2 Empty Re: New Affiliate - Sportdale.com Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:01 pm

Does the site talk about the European Hockey Leagues?

25New Affiliate - Sportdale.com - Page 2 Empty Re: New Affiliate - Sportdale.com Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:05 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The Guy With The Mustache wrote:Does the site talk about the European Hockey Leagues?

No but, you could start a topic in the Hockey section. There are some Euro Hockey fans on the site I'm pretty sure.

- Unknown Author

26New Affiliate - Sportdale.com - Page 2 Empty Re: New Affiliate - Sportdale.com Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:06 pm

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
The Guy With The Mustache wrote:Does the site talk about the European Hockey Leagues?

No but, you could start a topic in the Hockey section. There are some Euro Hockey fans on the site I'm pretty sure.

meh, why not do that here then, I'm sure some of us follow the SEL and the like Shrug

27New Affiliate - Sportdale.com - Page 2 Empty Re: New Affiliate - Sportdale.com Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:09 pm

Dezza

Dezza
Prospect
Prospect

I have a member from Boston and hes a big fan he knows his stuff i will ask him to join you guys.

28New Affiliate - Sportdale.com - Page 2 Empty Re: New Affiliate - Sportdale.com Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:15 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dezza wrote:I have a member from Boston and hes a big fan he knows his stuff i will ask him to join you guys.

I added a Category that I'm sure you'll be able to fill.

- Unknown Author

29New Affiliate - Sportdale.com - Page 2 Empty Re: New Affiliate - Sportdale.com Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:57 pm

Dezza

Dezza
Prospect
Prospect

Im already on it thanks for that.

30New Affiliate - Sportdale.com - Page 2 Empty Re: New Affiliate - Sportdale.com Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:08 pm

Well Dezza, you get to be around for the offical sh it storm of the century on this site. Our highest paid player and top goal scorer has has for a trade.

31New Affiliate - Sportdale.com - Page 2 Empty Re: New Affiliate - Sportdale.com Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:09 pm

Dezza

Dezza
Prospect
Prospect

Tell me more Neely4life.

32New Affiliate - Sportdale.com - Page 2 Empty Re: New Affiliate - Sportdale.com Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:15 pm

N4L is cool, but ya, Dany Heatley has asked for a trade and wants out of Ottawa. That's the long and short of it, but if you want some further details go right into the thread that is being pepper with comments right now.

http://www.gmhockey.com/this-just-in-f7/ej-hradek-and-nhl-live-reporting-dany-heatley-has-requested-a-trade-t2475-45.htm#67442

Also, as I mentioned before, one of my best friends is British and plays for the Toronto Maple Leafs organization, and his little brother with the LA Kings.

33New Affiliate - Sportdale.com - Page 2 Empty Re: New Affiliate - Sportdale.com Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:19 pm

Dezza

Dezza
Prospect
Prospect

Thank you for that i will go into the thread and learn some more.
Im loving this site Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum