GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Affiliate - Sportdale.com

+5
PTFlea
Acrobat
Dezza
SensFan71
Cap'n Clutch
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1New Affiliate - Sportdale.com Empty New Affiliate - Sportdale.com Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:14 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hey all,

We just affiliated with Sportdale.com. They cover all kinds of sports. They're a little light on Hockey talk but they have all kinds of other sports talk in there. Things like Football, Cricket, Darts, Various extreme sports and so on. Their link is on the main page on the left hand side under The Church of Alfie. They're a fast growing forum with over 300 members and almost 40,000 posts.

Check it out. Image link isn't working just yet stand by on that.

Last edited by Cap'n Clutch on Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

2New Affiliate - Sportdale.com Empty Re: New Affiliate - Sportdale.com Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:34 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

whoo exciting news, good stuff Cap'n.

3New Affiliate - Sportdale.com Empty Re: New Affiliate - Sportdale.com Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:42 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensFan71 wrote:whoo exciting news, good stuff Cap'n.

Thanks. BTW the image link should be working now and when I mentioned football in the initial post I should clarify that means Soccer. The owner of the forum is from England. He's one of our newest members Dezza is his name.

- Unknown Author

4New Affiliate - Sportdale.com Empty Re: New Affiliate - Sportdale.com Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:02 pm

Dezza

Dezza
Prospect
Prospect

Hi all GM Hockey members im Dezza from England what a nice forum you have here. Go easy on me as im new to this sport but i will be logging onto your site quite often now. Ill have a good look around and i hope to get to know some of you along the way.
Sports is my passion but the main sport for me is Darts.
Your link is on my portal page so i hope some of sportdale members will come over and join me.
Catch you all later.

Dezza.

http://www.sportsdale.com

5New Affiliate - Sportdale.com Empty Re: New Affiliate - Sportdale.com Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:10 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dezza wrote:Hi all GM Hockey members im Dezza from England what a nice forum you have here. Go easy on me as im new to this sport but i will be logging onto your site quite often now. Ill have a good look around and i hope to get to know some of you along the way.
Your link is on my portal page so i hope some of sportdale members will come over and join me.
Catch you all later.

Dezza.

Welcome aboard and it's always good to see new members posting right away.

- Unknown Author

6New Affiliate - Sportdale.com Empty Re: New Affiliate - Sportdale.com Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:26 pm

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

Welcome - a new voice is always welcome!

7New Affiliate - Sportdale.com Empty Re: New Affiliate - Sportdale.com Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:27 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dezza wrote:Hi all GM Hockey members im Dezza from England what a nice forum you have here. Go easy on me as im new to this sport but i will be logging onto your site quite often now. Ill have a good look around and i hope to get to know some of you along the way.
Catch you all later.

Dezza.

Welcome aboard! Nice to have great fans of sports finding our little (but growing) site!

How did you find out about us?

8New Affiliate - Sportdale.com Empty Re: New Affiliate - Sportdale.com Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:31 pm

Dezza

Dezza
Prospect
Prospect

Hi 504 Heater cap n clutch joined my forum so i joined yours. we have exchanged links on our portal page so hopefully some of my members will come over and say hi.

9New Affiliate - Sportdale.com Empty Re: New Affiliate - Sportdale.com Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:34 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah I saw it there in the top 10 of the forumotion forums under our Category and thought why not check it out and go from there.

GMHockey.com makes it overseas!

- Unknown Author

10New Affiliate - Sportdale.com Empty Re: New Affiliate - Sportdale.com Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:35 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dezza wrote:Hi 504 Heater cap n clutch joined my forum so i joined yours. we have exchanged links on our portal page so hopefully some of my members will come over and say hi.

Excellent! Nice to know.

And good work as usual Clutch. :___:

11New Affiliate - Sportdale.com Empty Re: New Affiliate - Sportdale.com Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:36 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Thanks Heater. BTW I made this a Sticky so it'll stay at the top of the forum category for all to see.

- Unknown Author

12New Affiliate - Sportdale.com Empty Re: New Affiliate - Sportdale.com Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:50 pm

Dezza

Dezza
Prospect
Prospect

it would be great if some of you guys hit the new Hockey forum i have made for you on sportdale, maybe if my members new a bit about your sport they will come over and join in the fun of your great forum.
Its hard for me to know where to post as im sure its the same for you on sportdale but i will do my best to get you some new members and try to learn about Hockey as much as i can.

13New Affiliate - Sportdale.com Empty Re: New Affiliate - Sportdale.com Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:55 pm

Dezza wrote:it would be great if some of you guys hit the new Hockey forum i have made for you on sportdale, maybe if my members new a bit about your sport they will come over and join in the fun of your great forum.
Its hard for me to know where to post as im sure its the same for you on sportdale but i will do my best to get you some new members and try to learn about Hockey as much as i can.

Well two good friends of mine are born and somewhat raised in England and are both professional over here in North America.

The Taylor boys are both from Ottawa and have played in the NCAA/OHL collectivly and are both now in the AHL.

Danny Taylor is a member of the LA Kings organization and is one of their young goaltenders while Max Taylor (really close friend) is part of the Toronto Maple Leafs organization and is perhaps looking to play in Europe for the upcoming season. Perpahs Englands first family of hockey!

Last edited by Neely4Life on Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

14New Affiliate - Sportdale.com Empty Re: New Affiliate - Sportdale.com Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:12 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Yeah I saw it there in the top 10 of the forumotion forums under our Category and thought why not check it out and go from there.

GMHockey.com makes it overseas!

We beat the NHL in expanding to Europe! Bit on that, Gary.

15New Affiliate - Sportdale.com Empty Re: New Affiliate - Sportdale.com Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:17 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Welcome Dezza! Some Euro influence would be good here for sure.

And maybe some added rugby talk.

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum