GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Affiliate - BodyCheckRadio

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Affiliate - BodyCheckRadio Empty New Affiliate - BodyCheckRadio Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:50 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Attention all Sens fans... an alternative in Ottawa hockey radio is coming, introducing: BODYCHECK - SENATORS RADIO SHOW. This will be a daily radio talk show broadcasted online and totally free. The show will be every day at 2pm to 3pm, and feature the ability to email in and interact with the hosts. It will feature the latest Sens news, analysis, rumours and more. There will also be daily giveaways, special guests AND a grand prize giveaway of two lower level tickets to see DANY HEATLEY vs SENS - We go live Monday, November 1st and hope you'll tune in!

www.bodycheckradio.com

- Unknown Author

2New Affiliate - BodyCheckRadio Empty Re: New Affiliate - BodyCheckRadio Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:23 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Perfect timing. All there is in that time slot is Jim "Football, Basketball, Baseball, Football, Football, Basketball, Football" Rome. Happy Days.

New Affiliate - BodyCheckRadio Fonzie10

3New Affiliate - BodyCheckRadio Empty Re: New Affiliate - BodyCheckRadio Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:05 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Lets hope it sticks around and is worth listening to otherwise I may have to resort to actually working.

- Unknown Author

4New Affiliate - BodyCheckRadio Empty Re: New Affiliate - BodyCheckRadio Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:45 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Lets hope it sticks around and is worth listening to otherwise I may have to resort to actually working.

That simply can't happen.

5New Affiliate - BodyCheckRadio Empty Re: New Affiliate - BodyCheckRadio Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:38 am

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

SeawaySensFan wrote:Perfect timing. All there is in that time slot is Jim "Football, Basketball, Baseball, Football, Football, Basketball, Football" Rome. Happy Days.

New Affiliate - BodyCheckRadio Fonzie10

Yeah, I think it's a disgrace that 1200 has Rome on in the PM. I can't think of anyone in Ottawa who enjoys listening to him (well, I certainly don't).

6New Affiliate - BodyCheckRadio Empty Re: New Affiliate - BodyCheckRadio Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:38 am

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Lets hope it sticks around and is worth listening to otherwise I may have to resort to actually working.

Don't be picking up bad habits now ... Loony

7New Affiliate - BodyCheckRadio Empty Re: New Affiliate - BodyCheckRadio Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:47 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I can't stand Rome. I don't think it has anything to do with living in Ottawa. Rome is just a self-serving, self-appointed, self-described Clone leader. Why do we need all that put-on crap like "Thanks for giving me the vine?" and all the stupid posturing that he encourages? It's like wrestling (and not the real kind) for the wannabe jocks who are sitting at home, stuffing themselves full of Doritos. Too lazy to go and get a job where they actually have to work at that time of day, and too dumb to offer anything but a kindergarten-level, re-hashed, opinion that they probably just over-heard from some other low-level, bandwagon-jumping, fist-pumping, chest-thumping, hillbillies they over-heard from the trailer-next-door.

Out!

8New Affiliate - BodyCheckRadio Empty Re: New Affiliate - BodyCheckRadio Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:55 pm

BodyCheckRadio

Prospect
Prospect

Hey guys,

Thanks for the support. I promise you this will be an enjoyable show; we have a lot of special guests in the works, some from the internet/blogging world, and some which we will keep a surprise.

The show is going to be a funny, insightful and interactive with 90% of the content based solely around the Senators. We will talk just a bit about other big happenings/stories of the NHL and sports world (eg. Rick Rypien incident LOL). We will be talking game analysis, day-to-day Sens, rumors and much more all while having a really good time along the way. There will be prizes too!

The show is obviously free and will be easy to listen to online by clicking the link we'll post on our site. People can email in with questions and inquiries for us or any of the special guests we have. Each show will run 40-60 minutes, pending on the day. At the start of every week, we will be posting our schedule for that week because on occasion there will be weeks where we wont have a show each and every day, but for the most part, it will be 5 days a week.

We will post more in the next week or so with updated information, but are glad to hear there is some buzz and excitement for the show.

Thanks,

BodyCheck Radio Show
Sens Hockey Talk
www.bodycheckradio.com

9New Affiliate - BodyCheckRadio Empty Re: New Affiliate - BodyCheckRadio Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:15 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:I can't stand Rome. I don't think it has anything to do with living in Ottawa. Rome is just a self-serving, self-appointed, self-described Clone leader. Why do we need all that put-on crap like "Thanks for giving me the vine?" and all the stupid posturing that he encourages? It's like wrestling (and not the real kind) for the wannabe jocks who are sitting at home, stuffing themselves full of Doritos. Too lazy to go and get a job where they actually have to work at that time of day, and too dumb to offer anything but a kindergarten-level, re-hashed, opinion that they probably just over-heard from some other low-level, bandwagon-jumping, fist-pumping, chest-thumping, hillbillies they over-heard from the trailer-next-door.

Out!

Let us know how you really feel; no need to sugar-coat it ... Smile

10New Affiliate - BodyCheckRadio Empty Re: New Affiliate - BodyCheckRadio Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:24 pm

BodyCheckRadio

Prospect
Prospect

On Wednesday we will have a quick YOUTUBE commercial...stay posted.

www.bodycheckradio.com

Remember, we go live November 1 @ 2pm.

11New Affiliate - BodyCheckRadio Empty Re: New Affiliate - BodyCheckRadio Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:17 am

BodyCheckRadio

Prospect
Prospect

We will have our preview up by mid-afternoon on the site. Its only an clip from a few of our recorded shows we did...

12New Affiliate - BodyCheckRadio Empty Re: New Affiliate - BodyCheckRadio Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:40 pm

BodyCheckRadio

Prospect
Prospect

Preview launched on the site. Take a listen, the clip is about 90 seconds in duration.

www.BODYCHECKRADIO.com

We go live November 1st.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum