GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: SCP '09, FRIDAY MAY 22, WEST CONFERENCE FINAL--DETROIT AT CHICAGO, 800PM ET/7PM CHICAGO

+4
SensFan71
wprager
shabbs
davetherave
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Some of us have lives outside of hockey.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Not barbecue, you insensitive clod Sad The boys are watching Star Trek with the mom downstairs, the girls are watching "Franklin" up here with me. I just "watch" the Game Summary auto-refresh every minute.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:Not barbecue, you insensitive clod Sad The boys are watching Star Trek with the mom downstairs, the girls are watching "Franklin" up here with me. I just "watch" the Game Summary auto-refresh every minute.
I grilled up some striploin steaks and steak shish kabobs tonight... damn I love meat.

shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:Not barbecue, you insensitive clod Sad The boys are watching Star Trek with the mom downstairs, the girls are watching "Franklin" up here with me. I just "watch" the Game Summary auto-refresh every minute.
I grilled up some striploin steaks and steak shish kabobs tonight... damn I love meat.

:drooling:

The Guy With The Mustache wrote:Some of us have lives outside of hockey.

Ouch, who you goin' for out of the remaining four, are you completely out of it? :p

HowieMorenz wrote:

Ouch, who you goin' for out of the remaining four, are you completely out of it? :p

I'm going for Carolina.

The Guy With The Mustache wrote:
HowieMorenz wrote:

I'm going for Carolina.

Yeah i like them too ... staal, brindamour, ward ... big big players there ....

hawks again!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:

We has the strip loin last night. Used the barbecue first time this season. Didn't follow your instructions and overcooked. Not too much, but enough.

Tonight's nachos.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Well, there goes that 3-2 prediction, Freddie.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Go Hawks!

wprager wrote:Well, there goes that 3-2 prediction, Freddie.

I wasn't talkin' 'bout this game Sarcasm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hey, almost 10 minutes without being scored on!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

And finally the even-up penalties make the score look a little better.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

What's this? 3-2?

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:

We has the strip loin last night. Used the barbecue first time this season. Didn't follow your instructions and overcooked. Not too much, but enough.

Tonight's nachos.

Wife bought me a brand new outside cooker last week-end. It's fricking amazing. I cooked the best roast ever in it last week. check it out www.biggreenegg.ca.

Can't believe Detroit came back from 3-0 to make it even.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Oh, my.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

TheAvatar wrote:
wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Tonight's nachos.

Wife bought me a brand new outside cooker last week-end. It's fricking amazing. I cooked the best roast ever in it last week. check it out www.biggreenegg.ca.

Can't believe Detroit came back from 3-0 to make it even.

I've heard about those. Must be expensive if I can't even find a price online Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum