GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLL: Who is the next alternate captain of the Sens?

+13
Hockeyhero22000
spader
SensFan71
bluewhiteandgolf
Cronie
Mojo
Amnesia021
AlfieforPM
jamvan
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
PKC
PTFlea
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who is the next alternative captain of the Sens?

POLL: Who is the next alternate captain of the Sens? - Page 3 Vote_lcap218%POLL: Who is the next alternate captain of the Sens? - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 7 ]
POLL: Who is the next alternate captain of the Sens? - Page 3 Vote_lcap213%POLL: Who is the next alternate captain of the Sens? - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 13% [ 5 ]
POLL: Who is the next alternate captain of the Sens? - Page 3 Vote_lcap256%POLL: Who is the next alternate captain of the Sens? - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 56% [ 22 ]
POLL: Who is the next alternate captain of the Sens? - Page 3 Vote_lcap23%POLL: Who is the next alternate captain of the Sens? - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 3% [ 1 ]
POLL: Who is the next alternate captain of the Sens? - Page 3 Vote_lcap210%POLL: Who is the next alternate captain of the Sens? - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 10% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 39

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Sp00nz wrote:Unless they give it to Spezza for motivation, I think Phillips gets it.

Why is he not even on the list?
Think....

... keep thinking....

...yes.

Wink

He's already got one.

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
asq2 wrote:Is this who "should" get it, or who will?

I have no idea about the latter.

I believe this is who you predict will be given the A.

Alright. I have no clue. Clouston limited Spezza's ice-time quite a bit down the stretch, so perhaps it won't be Spezza. Kovalev wore the A and occasionally the C for the Habs. Fisher, Kuba (re-signing because he wants to be here), Kelly and perhaps even Volchenkov or Neil are all possibilities.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Where's Chris Neil in this? Colour me surprised that he wasn't an option.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

another off topic comment, how long does it take for the people at SBP to pull down that graphic of Heatley, or are they already working on it?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensFan71 wrote:another off topic comment, how long does it take for the people at SBP to pull down that graphic of Heatley, or are they already working on it?

I'm guessing they're doing it as we speak.

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:another off topic comment, how long does it take for the people at SBP to pull down that graphic of Heatley, or are they already working on it?

Was he still up there? I thought they took him down some time ago.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

jamvan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Was he still up there? I thought they took him down some time ago.

I remember seeing him there when sportsnet was talking about the trade, at least when Mendes was talking anyway.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Heatley's picture was still up there on Sunday evening when we left the Sens Season ticket holder event.

- Unknown Author

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Heatley's picture was still up there on Sunday evening when we left the Sens Season ticket holder event.

I volunteer to take it down, if the Sens will pay for my plane ticket POLL: Who is the next alternate captain of the Sens? - Page 3 668437

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensFan71 wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Heatley's picture was still up there on Sunday evening when we left the Sens Season ticket holder event.

I volunteer to take it down, if the Sens will pay for my plane ticket POLL: Who is the next alternate captain of the Sens? - Page 3 668437

If you need a place to stay we have a spare bedroom. Smile

- Unknown Author

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

If you need a place to stay we have a spare bedroom. POLL: Who is the next alternate captain of the Sens? - Page 3 Icon_smile

sweet, now that is an unbelievable offer POLL: Who is the next alternate captain of the Sens? - Page 3 Icon_smile POLL: Who is the next alternate captain of the Sens? - Page 3 88481

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Well, tomatoes are on sale at Farm Boy just a 5-10 minute drive away.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:

Well, tomatoes are on sale at Farm Boy just a 5-10 minute drive away.

do they have anything larger? watermelon perhaps? I can build a trebuchet.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

No kidding. I'll throw tomatoes at it if it's still up next week. We have new guys now, take their picture the minute they join practice and let's get it on. Diddle Heatley, he's like Yashin, nothing but a bad aftertaste from a decent cigar.

Bye. Diddle off and take the picture down.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Still there as of today I believe, as per the Citizen.

POLL: Who is the next alternate captain of the Sens? - Page 3 19925210

POLL: Who is the next alternate captain of the Sens? - Page 3 19925212

Sp00nz

Sp00nz
Rookie
Rookie

asq2 wrote:
Sp00nz wrote:Unless they give it to Spezza for motivation, I think Phillips gets it.

He has an A already, no?

My bad, i read the title as the next captain after Alfie.

Doh POLL: Who is the next alternate captain of the Sens? - Page 3 812636

Sp00nz

Sp00nz
Rookie
Rookie

shabbs wrote:

Think....

... keep thinking....

...yes.

Wink

He's already got one.
POLL: Who is the next alternate captain of the Sens? - Page 3 639591

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

POLL: Who is the next alternate captain of the Sens? - Page 3 1993213