GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLL: Who is the next alternate captain of the Sens?

+13
Hockeyhero22000
spader
SensFan71
bluewhiteandgolf
Cronie
Mojo
Amnesia021
AlfieforPM
jamvan
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
PKC
PTFlea
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who is the next alternative captain of the Sens?

POLL: Who is the next alternate captain of the Sens? - Page 2 Vote_lcap218%POLL: Who is the next alternate captain of the Sens? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 7 ]
POLL: Who is the next alternate captain of the Sens? - Page 2 Vote_lcap213%POLL: Who is the next alternate captain of the Sens? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 13% [ 5 ]
POLL: Who is the next alternate captain of the Sens? - Page 2 Vote_lcap256%POLL: Who is the next alternate captain of the Sens? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 56% [ 22 ]
POLL: Who is the next alternate captain of the Sens? - Page 2 Vote_lcap23%POLL: Who is the next alternate captain of the Sens? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 3% [ 1 ]
POLL: Who is the next alternate captain of the Sens? - Page 2 Vote_lcap210%POLL: Who is the next alternate captain of the Sens? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 10% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 39

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Cronie

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

jamvan wrote:
504Heater wrote:I personally thought this was a slam dunk, but...apparently it isn't the more people I talk to. So...go:
It will be Dany Heatley, they guy who wears the A when another captain is injured. Fisher is the people's choice, but he's no leader in the dressing room, that I am assured. Heatley is the voice in the room.

Are you serious?!?! :face: That's NOT what I would have expected to hear... mmmmm... Well, that changes somethings a wee bit, now doesn't it?!

jamvan

Veteran
Veteran

Cronenbergfan wrote:
jamvan wrote:
504Heater wrote:I personally thought this was a slam dunk, but...apparently it isn't the more people I talk to. So...go:
It will be Dany Heatley, they guy who wears the A when another captain is injured. Fisher is the people's choice, but he's no leader in the dressing room, that I am assured. Heatley is the voice in the room.

Are you serious?!?! :face: That's NOT what I would have expected to hear... mmmmm... Well, that changes somethings a wee bit, now doesn't it?!
Fisher is like Alfie where he speaks through his play. Heatley is the guy (and this comes right from a guy who was in te room) that is vocal in the room and tries to pump the guys up. Heatley is way more of a leader than Fisher.

That being said, it might be a good idea to have someone from another line have an "A".

I still would put money on it that it's Heatley.

bluewhiteandgolf

Prospect
Prospect

It's gotta be Fish, the others will get their chance. Maybe we make a deal with him to play wing on the top line if we give him an "A" Wink

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I think it's time to revive this discussion. I still say Fisher.

- Unknown Author

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

A-Train still gets my vote on this one, as much as I like Fish.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

I wonder if Cheechoo or Michalek have any shot of an A.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

not likely where they are just coming over

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

For the longest time I've been saying it should be Fisher... but I think it may be Spezza's time to shine. This trade has put the spotlight on Spezza to step up and be the man now that Heatley is gone. Spezza will have to become the new face for the Sens.

So, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Spezza gets it.

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

I think it's Spezza because I think Spezz' the next captain

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Is this who "should" get it, or who will?

I have no idea about the latter.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I think Fisher deserves it but I am starting to think it may just be Spezza after the way everything has played out. The Sens seem to have hitched there wagon to Spezza and he might just be the next in line to Alfie's thrown so to speak.

- Unknown Author

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

asq2 wrote:Is this who "should" get it, or who will?
I'd assume both, unless you think the person that should get it will not get it. I'd like to think, that in these kinds of appointments, the person that should get it, does get it.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I believe this is who you predict will be given the A.

- Unknown Author

Sp00nz

Sp00nz
Rookie
Rookie

Unless they give it to Spezza for motivation, I think Phillips gets it.

Why is he not even on the list?

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Sp00nz wrote:Unless they give it to Spezza for motivation, I think Phillips gets it.

He has an A already, no?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Sp00nz wrote:Unless they give it to Spezza for motivation, I think Phillips gets it.

Think....

... keep thinking....

...yes.

Wink

He's already got one.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:

I believe this is who you predict will be given the A.

Alright. I have no clue. Clouston limited Spezza's ice-time quite a bit down the stretch, so perhaps it won't be Spezza. Kovalev wore the A and occasionally the C for the Habs. Fisher, Kuba (re-signing because he wants to be here), Kelly and perhaps even Volchenkov or Neil are all possibilities.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Where's Chris Neil in this? Colour me surprised that he wasn't an option.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum