GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

SCP '09 GAME DAY: SUNDAY MAY 10--ANAHEIM AT DETROIT, 5PM ET

+2
shabbs
davetherave
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

And also, DTR, let it be known that I'm cheering for the 'Hawks in the other series.

'Hawks - 'Wings is second only to Caps - Pens in terms of dream NHL match-ups this post-season IMO.

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star

asq2 wrote:And also, DTR, let it be known that I'm cheering for the 'Hawks in the other series.

'Hawks - 'Wings is second only to Caps - Pens in terms of dream NHL match-ups this post-season IMO.

Red Wings-Blackhawks would be S=W=E=E=T.

:D: :D: :D: :D: :D:

PS re: changing your team preference to Detroit, have you tried accessing it in "My Profile"? If you have trouble, suggest you PM Clutchie or Heater...

Wings are the thing...!

Cheers

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

davetherave wrote:PS re: changing your team preference to Detroit, have you tried accessing it in "My Profile"? If you have trouble, suggest you PM Clutchie or Heater...
Oddly enough, it's not available to change in your profile settings. I checked mine to confirm.

Strange...

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:
davetherave wrote:
asq2 wrote:
shabbs wrote:Detroit is in full control...

And is proving that winning hockey can still be watchable.

Nothing against dump and chase, trench warfare hockey, but watching the Wings is much more exciting.

ASQ...you're a Red Wings fan. Come on. Admit it. Nothing wrong.

Put that red jersey on.

Wink

Stevie Y will thank you.

You think I haven't tried? I can't for the life of me figure out how to change my favourite team listing. Crying

To Detroit? I thought your favourite team was Ottawa and your '2nd team' was Detroit.

If you want, I'll see if I can change it for you.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:
You think I haven't tried? I can't for the life of me figure out how to change my favourite team listing. Crying

I changed it for you, although, I do it with trepidation and a little disappointment. And...I reserve the right to change it back to Ottawa when the season starts.* Wink

*You might think I'm joking, but I'm...not.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum