GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bryan Murray speaks on the Fan 590

+5
Acrobat
SeawaySensFan
LeCaptain
Cronie
PTFlea
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Bryan Murray speaks on the Fan 590 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bryan Murray speaks on the Fan 590 Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:23 pm

Acrobat

Veteran
Veteran

I agree - Leeder has transferred much of his other responsibility to other staff (e.g. Bell Capital Cup, etc) so he would be the logical choice.

17Bryan Murray speaks on the Fan 590 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bryan Murray speaks on the Fan 590 Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:37 pm

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:Conditioning of players was weak.

This must change.

18Bryan Murray speaks on the Fan 590 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bryan Murray speaks on the Fan 590 Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:54 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:

This must change.

It already has. They're working their arses off under Clouston in practices, but it'll take some time before they can start playing game in and game out with full endurance.

Leave it to Clouston, he'll have them hopping I would imagine. If there's one thing he isn't, it's a loser. He'll want them to report in to training camp in optimum condition. And if you're not, I have a feeling you'll be in trouble.

19Bryan Murray speaks on the Fan 590 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bryan Murray speaks on the Fan 590 Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:34 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Interesting comment about conditioning and that Clouston said they were out of shape - I remember Harsty saying the same thing and that he would run them hard to get 'em back in shape. Guess that didn't work either.

Very interesting.

20Bryan Murray speaks on the Fan 590 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bryan Murray speaks on the Fan 590 Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:18 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

504Heater wrote:
asq2 wrote:

This must change.

It already has. They're working their arses off under Clouston in practices, but it'll take some time before they can start playing game in and game out with full endurance.

Leave it to Clouston, he'll have them hopping I would imagine. If there's one thing he isn't, it's a loser. He'll want them to report in to training camp in optimum condition. And if you're not, I have a feeling you'll be in trouble.

All those times the Sens came back in the 3rd is proof that their conditioning has already improved dramatically. BC (before Clouston) they had a horrible record when not scoring 1st.

21Bryan Murray speaks on the Fan 590 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bryan Murray speaks on the Fan 590 Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:39 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:All those times the Sens came back in the 3rd is proof that their conditioning has already improved dramatically. BC (before Clouston) they had a horrible record when not scoring 1st.

That's an interesting point as well. The comebacks have a lot to do with that for sure.

22Bryan Murray speaks on the Fan 590 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bryan Murray speaks on the Fan 590 Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:41 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Interesting comment about conditioning and that Clouston said they were out of shape - I remember Harsty saying the same thing and that he would run them hard to get 'em back in shape. Guess that didn't work either.

Very interesting.

I remember that as well. Bottom line, these guys have been left alone too long. There are guys that are gonna kill it in the gym no matter what like Alfie, A-Train, Kelly etc., but obviously the other guys need to be pushed hard both in practise and off-ice.

I think we have the coach to do that... FingersCrossed

23Bryan Murray speaks on the Fan 590 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bryan Murray speaks on the Fan 590 Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:55 pm

top shelf15

Rookie
Rookie

504Heater wrote:
shabbs wrote:Interesting comment about conditioning and that Clouston said they were out of shape - I remember Harsty saying the same thing and that he would run them hard to get 'em back in shape. Guess that didn't work either.

Very interesting.

I remember that as well. Bottom line, these guys have been left alone too long. There are guys that are gonna kill it in the gym no matter what like Alfie, A-Train, Kelly etc., but obviously the other guys need to be pushed hard both in practise and off-ice.

I think we have the coach to do that... FingersCrossed
Bag skates in morning ,noon, and night for those who dont comply,thats what i want no passengers :D:

24Bryan Murray speaks on the Fan 590 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bryan Murray speaks on the Fan 590 Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:05 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

You can ask Guy Carbonneau and Craig Hartsburg what results bag skates bring.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum