GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Murray Speaks about Roster Changes, Feb. 12/2010

+2
LeCaptain
rooneypoo
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

See the "related video" link on this page (I'm an English major and don't know how to embed -- mods, do it for me if you can, pretty please!):

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=309934

Speaks about:

-- what Cullen brings (versatility!)
-- letting go of Picard
-- the probability of the team adding another D at the deadline (what I want to hear!)
-- the offer to Volchenkov, the face to face meeting Volchenkov is going to have with his agent, and the likelihood that Volchenkov's party will get back to BM with a response sometime after Sunday
-- BM's extension

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Here's the direct link:

http://watch.tsn.ca/nhl/clip266346#clip266346

Hope Murray has a few more years left in him. He has turned this team and franchise into a deep, deep, deep team. Built from the crease out.

The core is all about defense, that's what you need. A core with all offense is the old Sens and current Sharks.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

I wonder why BM publically announced the A-train offer.

I'm worried his agent will advise him to get more on July 1st.

The Montagoose

Prospect
Prospect

I think he stays on to continue building and pass the torch to a new young GM, not named Murray, who he will mentor next season.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Also notable: not a peep out of BM in this interview about Cheechoo. Curious. Can anyone find the unedited version of this presser?

Hoags wrote:I wonder why BM publically announced the A-train offer.

Perhaps to put the heat on A-Train to re-sign? If it's public that there is an offer, maybe A-Train thinks harder about it, not wanting to appear like a selfish MF.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The Montagoose wrote:I think he stays on to continue building and pass the torch to a new young GM, not named Murray, who he will mentor next season.

Tim Murray you mean, because that's who's coming in.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:I wonder why BM publically announced the A-train offer.

I think it's an offer that's so good his agent may recommend some minor changes. I find it curious that he wants to present the offer face to face. Seems pretty positive to me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum