GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Avatar

+9
Cronie
beedub
Acrobat
asq2
Jordo
SensFan71
caissie_1
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Do you like to change your Avatar?

The Avatar Vote_lcap222%The Avatar Vote_rcap2 22% [ 6 ]
The Avatar Vote_lcap24%The Avatar Vote_rcap2 4% [ 1 ]
The Avatar Vote_lcap267%The Avatar Vote_rcap2 67% [ 18 ]
The Avatar Vote_lcap24%The Avatar Vote_rcap2 4% [ 1 ]
The Avatar Vote_lcap23%The Avatar Vote_rcap2 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 27

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1The Avatar Empty The Avatar Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:11 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Are you an old school type member who picks an Avatar and sticks with it or do you change your Avatar like your underwear?

Last edited by Cap'n Clutch on Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

- Unknown Author

2The Avatar Empty Re: The Avatar Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:14 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

At first I wouldn't touch it, now I change it quite a bit. This site allows for nice and big avatars, so it doesn't chop them up and screw them up. It makes for some fun. Smile

3The Avatar Empty Re: The Avatar Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:26 pm

I never change mine.... Razz

4The Avatar Empty Re: The Avatar Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:37 pm

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

I change mine every now and then. All these bikini's lately want me to change mine again lol!

5The Avatar Empty Re: The Avatar Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:38 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

like the majority, I picked that I change it once in a while, it's kind of a mood thing, or well, what gorgeous lady do I want to stare at today? Bee helped me with my most recent one however, kudos to him.

6The Avatar Empty Re: The Avatar Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:07 pm

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

The big S-N- double O P, D-O double G sportin the Ottawa jersey, smokin a huge J. Really, that doesn't personify me at all- I'm sure people get the wrong idea. But I like it, it's a cool pic. I've been thinking of changing it lately, but still haven't. My one at hockeyfuzz was Ari from Entourage, whom I adore.

7The Avatar Empty Re: The Avatar Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:08 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

I thought this was going to be a thread about our distinguished moderator of the same name. confused

8The Avatar Empty Re: The Avatar Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:32 pm

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

So far, I am concerned that most are referring to changing of the underwear rather than the avatar...

9The Avatar Empty Re: The Avatar Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:46 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

well as part of my and cronie's experiment, my recent one is to see if there is any censorship of avatars on these boards, until we find that out or someone asks me to remove, you can enjoy Smile

10The Avatar Empty Re: The Avatar Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:35 am

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

I will change my avatar once in a while, I have a little treasure chest of good ones that I will pull out from time to time. I love the one I have now "The true North, strong and free!"

11The Avatar Empty Re: The Avatar Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:40 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I kept one for a while, and then now, depending on my mood or how funny I'm feeling, I'll change it up every once in a while.

12The Avatar Empty Re: The Avatar Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:38 am

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

beedub wrote:I have a little treasure chest of good ones that I will pull out from time to time. I love the one I have now "The true North, strong and free!"

cronie wrote:I kept one for a while, and then now, depending on my mood or how funny I'm feeling, I'll change it up every once in a while.

Still not sure if you are referring to avatars or underwear.

BTW - SF71 - Avatar might be a bit racy for younger/more sensitive/at work visitors. Personally, I have no issue, as long as one of the kids don't come running around the corner...

13The Avatar Empty Re: The Avatar Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:40 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Acrobat wrote:
beedub wrote:I have a little treasure chest of good ones that I will pull out from time to time. I love the one I have now "The true North, strong and free!"

cronie wrote:I kept one for a while, and then now, depending on my mood or how funny I'm feeling, I'll change it up every once in a while.

BTW - SF71 - Avatar might be a bit racy for younger/more sensitive/at work visitors. Personally, I have no issue, as long as one of the kids don't come running around the corner...

I was thinking the same thing Acrobat; but my eyes were certainly enjoying the show, if you will.

14The Avatar Empty Re: The Avatar Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:48 am

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

Cronie wrote:
Acrobat wrote:

I was thinking the same thing Acrobat; but my eyes were certainly enjoying the show, if you will.

Perhaps the solution is in the settings - can you allow/block NSFW avatars on a user basis? Then when an avatar is chosen, just make sure it's rated appropriately by the avatar-holder (say, SF71). If I didn't want to see it, I could mark it "don't show NSFW", otherwise leave the checkbox blank.

This may be in the forum setup (remember doing that way back...?)

Alternatively, Adblock works, but having it marked "NSFW off" by default means that guests and new users aren't offended unless they choose to be. Or they are warped, like "Guy with a Moustache". (Can those just be marked "disturbing"?)

15The Avatar Empty Re: The Avatar Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:55 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm not sure. I think as 'nice' of a avatar it is, and as much as I am pro-boobies, these kind of avatars might get a cameo from time to time, but should never be staples...

I'll check in the settings and see.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum