GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Avatar for Guy with Moustache

+3
pgood
Acrobat
beedub
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1New Avatar for Guy with Moustache Empty New Avatar for Guy with Moustache Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:46 pm

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

Anyone else find the guy with moustache avatar mesmerizing and more than a little disturbing LMAO, I get all creeped out whenever I see it.

Let's all pitch in and find him a new avatar. Maybe a guy with man-boobs so he can be 'Man with Breasts', I don't know, just a different avatar. I enjoy his takes, but I can't read them anymore cause of this damn avatar.

LOL

2New Avatar for Guy with Moustache Empty Re: New Avatar for Guy with Moustache Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:53 pm

I've actually had people block it they hate it so much.

Here's my next choice-

New Avatar for Guy with Moustache Mustache-ted-nugent

3New Avatar for Guy with Moustache Empty Re: New Avatar for Guy with Moustache Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:05 pm

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

Ok - that's just .... ummm .....no.

Thank goodness for Adblocker.

4New Avatar for Guy with Moustache Empty Re: New Avatar for Guy with Moustache Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:28 pm

Its the classic prejudice by the hairless. Don't fear my mustache, embrace it. :D

5New Avatar for Guy with Moustache Empty Re: New Avatar for Guy with Moustache Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:57 pm

I'm switching back to my stickman one then. If you have free reign on yours, then I won't be censored.

6New Avatar for Guy with Moustache Empty Re: New Avatar for Guy with Moustache Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:01 pm

pgood

pgood
Rookie
Rookie

hemlock wrote:I'm switching back to my stickman one then. If you have free reign on yours, then I won't be censored.
Maybe you should just go full on Hilary Duff... she's hot...

or if you can, a Hilary Duff/Carrie Underwood together...

that'd be even hotter...

i mean, hell, if nothing else, we have the hottest gf section in the nhl

7New Avatar for Guy with Moustache Empty Re: New Avatar for Guy with Moustache Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:03 pm

i have to argue. I'd take Andrei Markov's Girlfriend my wife over Undewood or Duff

8New Avatar for Guy with Moustache Empty Re: New Avatar for Guy with Moustache Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:13 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Pros and semi-pros don't count.

Edit: I was *not* talking about your wife.

9New Avatar for Guy with Moustache Empty Re: New Avatar for Guy with Moustache Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:14 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hemlock, don't you dare!

10New Avatar for Guy with Moustache Empty Re: New Avatar for Guy with Moustache Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:14 pm

Razz

11New Avatar for Guy with Moustache Empty Re: New Avatar for Guy with Moustache Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:30 am

wprager wrote:Hemlock, don't you dare!

Haha. I'm only partially kidding. Tukker's avatar is just wrong. I understand why people might have thought mine was over the line, but so is Tukker's. The same censorshhip that applied to my avatar should apply to his.

I'm officially protesting now.

ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA!!!!

12New Avatar for Guy with Moustache Empty Re: New Avatar for Guy with Moustache Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:20 am

how is mine "over the line"?

13New Avatar for Guy with Moustache Empty Re: New Avatar for Guy with Moustache Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:48 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

The Guy With The Mustache wrote:how is mine "over the line"?

disturbing yes, over a "line", well probably not, it's like a train wreck though, you don't want to look, but can't help but staring, it's very disturbing.

14New Avatar for Guy with Moustache Empty Re: New Avatar for Guy with Moustache Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:41 pm

That was the idea Razz

15New Avatar for Guy with Moustache Empty Re: New Avatar for Guy with Moustache Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:42 pm

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

The Guy With The Mustache wrote:That was the idea Razz

I find it Hilarious haha!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum