GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rumor - Neil and Kelly to FLA

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Rumor - Neil and Kelly to FLA Empty Rumor - Neil and Kelly to FLA Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:27 pm

Interesting.

BTW, the ad that makes noise, stops a lot of people from coming and staying on this site

2Rumor - Neil and Kelly to FLA Empty Re: Rumor - Neil and Kelly to FLA Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:28 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Yes. Do it.

3Rumor - Neil and Kelly to FLA Empty Re: Rumor - Neil and Kelly to FLA Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:28 pm

For who? I'm all for unloading those contracts, but what's the rumoured return?

4Rumor - Neil and Kelly to FLA Empty Re: Rumor - Neil and Kelly to FLA Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:29 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

hemlock wrote:For who? I'm all for unloading those contracts, but what's the rumoured return?

I don't care, as long as it isn't a big contract.

We need that money for a #1.

5Rumor - Neil and Kelly to FLA Empty Re: Rumor - Neil and Kelly to FLA Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:31 pm

asq2 wrote:
hemlock wrote:For who? I'm all for unloading those contracts, but what's the rumoured return?

I don't care, as long as it isn't a big contract.

We need that money for a #1.

Ellerby and a pick would be golden :D

6Rumor - Neil and Kelly to FLA Empty Re: Rumor - Neil and Kelly to FLA Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:33 pm

If Kelly goes, our PK will have taken a huge beating. That leaves basically Alfie, Fisher and Ruutu as our main guys.

7Rumor - Neil and Kelly to FLA Empty Re: Rumor - Neil and Kelly to FLA Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:35 pm

Rumor fellas, but I was told Boynton and 2nd

8Rumor - Neil and Kelly to FLA Empty Re: Rumor - Neil and Kelly to FLA Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:36 pm

notch4077 wrote:Rumor fellas, but I was told Boynton and 2nd

No thanks.

9Rumor - Neil and Kelly to FLA Empty Re: Rumor - Neil and Kelly to FLA Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:36 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

I've heard Ellerby's not looking like a great prospect any more.

Not that I've looked into it at all, I don't even know what his stats are.

10Rumor - Neil and Kelly to FLA Empty Re: Rumor - Neil and Kelly to FLA Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:37 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

By Boynton I hope you mean Booth, Frolik, Ballard and Florida's first.

We need a #1 defenceman. We ooze depth defencemen.

11Rumor - Neil and Kelly to FLA Empty Re: Rumor - Neil and Kelly to FLA Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:38 pm

I say No thanks as well as Boynton is a UFA and a headcase, hence his leave from the Panthers right now.

12Rumor - Neil and Kelly to FLA Empty Re: Rumor - Neil and Kelly to FLA Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:39 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

A second round pick is nice. I'd just prefer some younger, maybe winger prospect over Boynton.

13Rumor - Neil and Kelly to FLA Empty Re: Rumor - Neil and Kelly to FLA Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:39 pm

asq2 wrote:I've heard Ellerby's not looking like a great prospect any more.

Not that I've looked into it at all, I don't even know what his stats are.

Ok....Nathan Horton it is then. Smile

14Rumor - Neil and Kelly to FLA Empty Re: Rumor - Neil and Kelly to FLA Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:41 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Well, I suppose he'll have to do.

15Rumor - Neil and Kelly to FLA Empty Re: Rumor - Neil and Kelly to FLA Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:44 pm

asq2 wrote:A second round pick is nice. I'd just prefer some younger, maybe winger prospect over Boynton.

or Markstrom. Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum