GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:30pm ET - Wed. Feb. 11th, 2009

+15
Hayden
Number Twenty Nine
caissie_1
The Silfer Server
PKC
Bramlet07
Hockeyhero22000
wprager
PTFlea
Cronie
davetherave
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
Jordo
shabbs
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 14]

First road game for Clouston, lets see if they play with the same energy not playing in front of the Ottawa crowd. I have no faith in this team so... haha

This season, they have struggled mightily after long layoffs. It'll be a big test tonight to see how they respond to the added time off. As early as the start of the season, I had hoped that the layoffs would give them time to nail down the system; instead, .... well, we all know what happened instead.
On this occassion, however, they've been given added time to dissect and understand a system that actually fits their style of play. It'll be a big test tonight to see how they respond.

btw Dave this is game 52 of the season, meaning they only have 31 games (tonight included) remaining. Also, I think there's pretty substantial evidence that Neils attempts to fire them up never really had the desired effect (not this season, anyways...) so I wouldn't worry too much about his absence - nor will I when he's wearing someone else's logo on his chest.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Nice Game Day Shabby!

The Sabres called the little man Nathan Gerber (he's so little and cute) up to play tonight.

The desired effect would be for Volchenkov to nail him to the wall and do a scientific experiment on what's left. Smile

PS I realize the irony when we have Tiny Ryan Shannon.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:30pm ET - Wed. Feb. 11th, 2009 - Page 2 2475245556_de607aab2f_o

This announcer is not a tall man BTW. Smile

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

There was a (somewhat) similar shot of Elliotte Friedman interviewing Savard, I think at the All Star game. Marc was wearing skates, Elliotte, not so much, and he was still taller. I think the 5'10" in the bio pages is a slight exaggeration.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

They're really stretching with there depth now eh? I remember when they had 3 or 4 NHL ready players ready to be called up and make an instant impact.

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I'll take any help I can get.

Ryder is gone 3 weeks and TV is gone 5 or more. Now, why couldn't we play that tough in November?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:I'll take any help I can get.

Ryder is gone 3 weeks and TV is gone 5 or more. Now, why couldn't we play that tough in November?

Not to get into this debate again (ever), but Vanek is looking more like 14 days from now - maybe less - which is good news for the Sabres (but not at all unexpected).

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

Nice hairdo Gerbe. What a fluff.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

We also get to hear pierre mcguire tonight Sad

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

We should bet on how many times he puts rebound and Elliott in the same sentence. I'm betting it's at least 35.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Jordo wrote:We should bet on how many times he puts rebound and Elliott in the same sentence. I'm betting it's at least 35.
Sounds like the making of a sweet drinking game.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Jordo wrote:Nice hairdo Gerbe. What a fluff.

Hahahahaha. Jordo...

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

2 min in the game rebound 2 times

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Jordo wrote:We should bet on how many times he puts rebound and Elliott in the same sentence. I'm betting it's at least 35.

2 minutes in and he is already on him.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Huge start for Spezza.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah!

Go Spezza!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

They're raving about Bell's pass too. Very nice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum