GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Worst Trade in NHL History?

+3
Acrobat
asq2
wprager
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Worst Trade in NHL History

Worst Trade in NHL History? - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Worst Trade in NHL History? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Worst Trade in NHL History? - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%Worst Trade in NHL History? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 7% [ 1 ]
Worst Trade in NHL History? - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Worst Trade in NHL History? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Worst Trade in NHL History? - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%Worst Trade in NHL History? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 7% [ 1 ]
Worst Trade in NHL History? - Page 2 Vote_lcap227%Worst Trade in NHL History? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 27% [ 4 ]
Worst Trade in NHL History? - Page 2 Vote_lcap233%Worst Trade in NHL History? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 33% [ 5 ]
Worst Trade in NHL History? - Page 2 Vote_lcap226%Worst Trade in NHL History? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 26% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 15

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Worst Trade in NHL History? - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst Trade in NHL History? Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:10 am

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

I went with the Luongo trade, because it was so brilliantly bad.

17Worst Trade in NHL History? - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst Trade in NHL History? Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:23 am

I went with the espo deal, chicago gave him away Sad

Last edited by HowieMorenz-is-Alive on Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total

18Worst Trade in NHL History? - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst Trade in NHL History? Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:29 am

smash88

Veteran
Veteran

I had to say the Lindros deal... That's the only reason why Colorado has the success they've had.. and like has been said, that trade allowed them to get Roy too...

19Worst Trade in NHL History? - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst Trade in NHL History? Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:51 am

Mojo

Mojo
Rookie
Rookie

asq2 wrote:No mention of Luongo and Jokinen for Parrish/whomever?

Or Yashin for Chara, Spezza, Muckalt?

Or Todd Kurvers for a first rounder (Scott Niedermayer)?

I agree with you. I think those two Islanders trades were the biggest blunders ever. They could have veeb the powerhouse of the east for years, instead they have been stuck in the basement for that time.

20Worst Trade in NHL History? - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst Trade in NHL History? Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:30 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

I was looking for the Gretzky "sale".

Far and away the worst trade in NHL history in my opinion.

21Worst Trade in NHL History? - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst Trade in NHL History? Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:31 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

That said I voted for the Lindros trade.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum