GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

San Jose - Best start in NHL History

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1San Jose - Best start in NHL History Empty San Jose - Best start in NHL History Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:18 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

San Jose has gotten off to the best 30 game start in NHL History but has anyone even noticed?

- Unknown Author

2San Jose - Best start in NHL History Empty Re: San Jose - Best start in NHL History Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:20 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:San Jose has gotten off to the best 30 game start in NHL History but has anyone even noticed?

Pretty much everyone who's played them, especially at home.

But now Roenick is out 3 weeks, let's see how they do without veteran lippership.

3San Jose - Best start in NHL History Empty Re: San Jose - Best start in NHL History Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:02 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Certainly hasn't gathered much interest on this site now has it Pragues?

- Unknown Author

4San Jose - Best start in NHL History Empty Re: San Jose - Best start in NHL History Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:03 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

They will win the SC with very little resistance.

I've said before and I'll say again: they did everything the Sens should have done in the off-season - ie fixing their D.

5San Jose - Best start in NHL History Empty Re: San Jose - Best start in NHL History Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:17 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Certainly hasn't gathered much interest on this site now has it Pragues?

Oh, I remember when they lost game 3 to go 14-3. I certainly posted about that. So they have their record, we still have ours. Best record in the first 17 games versus best in the first 30 -- that's like comparing the 100 yeard dash to the 200 meter hurdles -- who ever remembers the hurdlers, eh?

P.S. Just in case, that was tongue-in-cheek (we really need an icon for that).

6San Jose - Best start in NHL History Empty Re: San Jose - Best start in NHL History Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:19 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

504Heater wrote:They will win the SC with very little resistance.

I've said before and I'll say again: they did everything the Sens should have done in the off-season - ie fixing their D.

They very well may, but it will still take 16 wins, and only the first 4 are likely to be easy.

7San Jose - Best start in NHL History Empty Re: San Jose - Best start in NHL History Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:40 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

I noticed. They've done the impossible and overtaken Detroit as the mid-season favourites.

8San Jose - Best start in NHL History Empty Re: San Jose - Best start in NHL History Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:27 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

mattshock wrote:I noticed. They've done the impossible and overtaken Detroit as the mid-season favourites.

Yeah Nabokov is raking in the win points for me in my pool! LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum