GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Frost found not guilty

+5
Cap'n Clutch
beedub
SensGirl11
smash88
Riprock
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Frost found not guilty Empty Frost found not guilty Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:53 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

http://www.tsn.ca/other_sports/story/?id=257594&lid=sublink02&lpos=headlines_main

David Frost is the player agent who was charged with sexual exploitation of many minor hockey players, and whom Mike Danton conspired to have killed. Danton is still in a US prison for conspiracy to commit murder.

Unbelievable! How this creep gets off is beyond me. squirrel

2Frost found not guilty Empty Re: Frost found not guilty Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:57 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

DashRiprock wrote:http://www.tsn.ca/other_sports/story/?id=257594&lid=sublink02&lpos=headlines_main

David Frost is the player agent who was charged with sexual exploitation of many minor hockey players, and whom Mike Danton conspired to have killed. Danton is still in a US prison for conspiracy to commit murder.

Unbelievable! How this creep gets off is beyond me. squirrel

Yeah this guy is a sleazeball, but supposedly the prosecution did a horrible job in this case.. Supposedly they rushed to quick to charge him without actually doing the research..

The guy's an idiot though, he'll screw it up somehow, and he'll be back facing some other random charges..

It does suck that they couldn't get it right this time though..

3Frost found not guilty Empty Re: Frost found not guilty Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:03 pm

Brutal, I just assumed this was the pathetic US justice system. I'm very bothered to hear that this Dung goes unpunished here in Canada.

4Frost found not guilty Empty Re: Frost found not guilty Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:07 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

UNBELIEVABLE! This guy is SO Guilty it's not even funny. Wow, way to go Canada! Another unpunished punk goes free, I'm surprised there isn't more crime in Canada, you can get away with anything here.

5Frost found not guilty Empty Re: Frost found not guilty Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:11 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Totally reeks of miscarriage of justice for sure. One victim's life screwed up so badly while he rots in a US prison and the accused walks free.... when you hear the accusations it makes your stomach turn. This guy is a waste of human life.

6Frost found not guilty Empty Re: Frost found not guilty Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:26 pm

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

the not-guilty verdicts today really disgust me. Scum like this make me nervous to let my kids out in public

Last edited by beedub on Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad BAD word)

7Frost found not guilty Empty Re: Frost found not guilty Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:36 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

They prey on kids with F'd up parents. I think you and your better have don't have to worry on that front.

- Unknown Author

8Frost found not guilty Empty Re: Frost found not guilty Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:43 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

well said Clutch.
And the way things are, EVERYONE knows this p*ick's name and FACE...
While I'm not saying go out and Lynch him; chances are, Karma shows her face in many strange ways...

9Frost found not guilty Empty Re: Frost found not guilty Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:55 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm hoping for an OJ style - what goes around comes around type of thing.

- Unknown Author

10Frost found not guilty Empty Re: Frost found not guilty Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:46 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Here's another article on it... It's absolutely fukked up... Apparently two of the players said nothing bad happened and condoned the acts, and were protecting Frost, while their girlfriends at the time explained what really happened. Which then causes it to become a he said she said trial, making it very hard to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he is guilty.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20081128.wfrost1128/BNStory/National/home

11Frost found not guilty Empty Re: Frost found not guilty Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:51 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n Clutch wrote:They prey on kids with F'd up parents. I think you and your better have don't have to worry on that front.

I have been pondering a response to this statement for a few minutes now. I must respectfully disagree with you. I think that everyone, including good parents, need to worry about scum like this guy.

They will take advantage of any weakness and it may only take a moment. E.g. kid's being bullied and is exceedingly vulnerable for a short period of time; that kind of stuff.

No matter what we like to think, being abused and taken advantage by scum is not the exclusive dominion of disadvantaged or neglected children.

TheAvatar

12Frost found not guilty Empty Re: Frost found not guilty Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:13 am

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

TheAvatar wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:They prey on kids with F'd up parents. I think you and your better have don't have to worry on that front.

I have been pondering a response to this statement for a few minutes now. I must respectfully disagree with you. I think that everyone, including good parents, need to worry about scum like this guy.

They will take advantage of any weakness and it may only take a moment. E.g. kid's being bullied and is exceedingly vulnerable for a short period of time; that kind of stuff.

No matter what we like to think, being abused and taken advantage by scum is not the exclusive dominion of disadvantaged or neglected children.

TheAvatar

You are too right - in fact, I'd add that it is often those who are too complacent that are left standing and asking "how could this happen?"

That man needs to be taken off the streets, and I have no doubt that he will be, either through his own actions, or those of someone he has hurt previously. I suspect it will only be then that Danton's parents (I forget his real name) will rest peacefully. I have no doubt that the police will be paying many "friendly visits" as well.

More importantly, we need to do more to protect those who don't know enough to protect themselves.

13Frost found not guilty Empty Re: Frost found not guilty Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:38 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/2008/11/30/frost_web_site/

Didn't take long for Frost to use the allegations/trial/etc to push his "celebrity". David Frost has launched a website called "The Hockey God" that he plans to use to expose the game with his behind the scenes insight, as well it will feature a blog by Mike Danton, the player that is in a US jail for having conspired to kill Frost and one of the players whom Frost is alleged to have had molested.

Unbelievable that he is trying to capitalize off this disgusting act.

14Frost found not guilty Empty Re: Frost found not guilty Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:10 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Acrobat wrote:
TheAvatar wrote:

TheAvatar

You are too right - in fact, I'd add that it is often those who are too complacent that are left standing and asking "how could this happen?"

That man needs to be taken off the streets, and I have no doubt that he will be, either through his own actions, or those of someone he has hurt previously. I suspect it will only be then that Danton's parents (I forget his real name) will rest peacefully. I have no doubt that the police will be paying many "friendly visits" as well.

More importantly, we need to do more to protect those who don't know enough to protect themselves.

I would counter that argument by simply saying if you are a good parent then you are vigilant and are always making sure your children are safe and protected. Worry about scum like that if you want but the point I was trying to make is that if you're a quality parent you're doing all you need to do to ensure your childs protection from this sort of thing.

- Unknown Author

15Frost found not guilty Empty Re: Frost found not guilty Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:14 pm

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
Acrobat wrote:
TheAvatar wrote:

TheAvatar

I would counter that argument by simply saying if you are a good parent then you are vigilant and are always making sure your children are safe and protected. Worry about scum like that if you want but the point I was trying to make is that if you're a quality parent you're doing all you need to do to ensure your childs protection from this sort of thing.

That may be true for younger children, who are rarely away from their parents. Not so much for teenagers.

Danton's real last name is Jefferson.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum