GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Big 3 back together

+7
smash88
rooneypoo
Cap'n Clutch
mattshock
shabbs
PKC
SensGirl11
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31Big 3 back together - Page 3 Empty Re: Big 3 back together Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:43 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:Yeah Fisher is a 'natural' winger who for some unknown reason insists on being a center.

I still think if we can make a move for Bouwmeester, that should be our priority, and then see from there where we need to go.

I"m curious why Harts hasn't just bit the bullet and PUT him on wing. Diddle you man, you suck right now, go out there and be Brendan Morrow. Hurry up!

32Big 3 back together - Page 3 Empty Re: Big 3 back together Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:44 pm

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

I wish the Ottawa Senators would hire on Anderson Silva to be in charge of 'personnel management'. If anyone gets out of line, he reserves the right to kick the Dung out of them, and throw on a flying arm-bar as he sees fit.

33Big 3 back together - Page 3 Empty Re: Big 3 back together Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:53 pm

bahahaha

34Big 3 back together - Page 3 Empty Re: Big 3 back together Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:54 pm

PKC wrote:I wish the Ottawa Senators would hire on Anderson Silva to be in charge of 'personnel management'. If anyone gets out of line, he reserves the right to kick the Dung out of them, and throw on a flying arm-bar as he sees fit.
The Spider is scary :D

35Big 3 back together - Page 3 Empty Re: Big 3 back together Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:55 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Tukker wrote:
PKC wrote:I wish the Ottawa Senators would hire on Anderson Silva to be in charge of 'personnel management'. If anyone gets out of line, he reserves the right to kick the Dung out of them, and throw on a flying arm-bar as he sees fit.

No Diddle kidding.

36Big 3 back together - Page 3 Empty Re: Big 3 back together Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:57 pm

PKC wrote:
Tukker wrote:

No Diddle kidding.
I prefer GSP myself though

37Big 3 back together - Page 3 Empty Re: Big 3 back together Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:58 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

I really don't think anyone can hold Silva's jockstrap right now. Even with that weird Donkey fight a few weeks ago.

38Big 3 back together - Page 3 Empty Re: Big 3 back together Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:00 pm

Cap'n Clutch wrote:This move smacks of desperation. Also teaches Spezza he can always get what he wants if he sulks enough.

Thats 100% bang on.

39Big 3 back together - Page 3 Empty Re: Big 3 back together Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:41 pm

pgood

pgood
Rookie
Rookie

Silva has made it known he plans to retire from MMA or at least the UFC in the very near future. If he's interested in a second career, who knows. Plus his lack of English means he'd be immune to the begging and the cries of stop.

But in all seriousness, the thing I like least about these line up changes is Zubov on the third line.

Putting the big 3 back together is not the issue. The facts are and have been very clear for some time. This is pretty much a one line team. And when that line is off, the whole team is off. But when that line is ON, some pretty amazing things can happen. As such, in my opinion we should stop worrying about the big line and start worrying about finding some guys who have good chemistry that could form a reliable second line.

Zubov is supposed to be a goal scorer. Lets put him out on the 2nd line with some skill and give him a chance to score. Not waste him away on the third line. He may be the answer, he may not. But we'll never know unless we try.

40Big 3 back together - Page 3 Empty Re: Big 3 back together Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:48 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

pgood wrote:Silva has made it known he plans to retire from MMA or at least the UFC in the very near future. If he's interested in a second career, who knows. Plus his lack of English means he'd be immune to the begging and the cries of stop.

But in all seriousness, the thing I like least about these line up changes is Zubov on the third line.

Putting the big 3 back together is not the issue. The facts are and have been very clear for some time. This is pretty much a one line team. And when that line is off, the whole team is off. But when that line is ON, some pretty amazing things can happen. As such, in my opinion we should stop worrying about the big line and start worrying about finding some guys who have good chemistry that could form a reliable second line.

Zubov is supposed to be a goal scorer. Lets put him out on the 2nd line with some skill and give him a chance to score. Not waste him away on the third line. He may be the answer, he may not. But we'll never know unless we try.

Yeah what happened to all the "Call a guy up and give him a chance to succeed" Dung we heard.

Alfie-Spezza-Heatley
Fisher-Zubov-Vermette
Foligno-Kelly-Ruutu
Donovan-Bass-McAmmond

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum