GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Back Tonight

+3
Cronie
rooneypoo
SensGirl11
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back Tonight Empty Back Tonight Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:22 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Alfie, Heatley and McAmmond will play tonight.

2Back Tonight Empty Re: Back Tonight Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:25 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

SensGirl11 wrote:Alfie, Heatley and McAmmond will play tonight.

Cool! Where'd you hear that?

3Back Tonight Empty Re: Back Tonight Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:28 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Ottawa Citizen. Was updated 15 minutes ago.

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/Alfredsson+return+lineup/1108601/story.html

4Back Tonight Empty Re: Back Tonight Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:29 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Should be an interesting game, I'm happy they're all in. I thought we were doomed.

5Back Tonight Empty Re: Back Tonight Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:48 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:Should be an interesting game, I'm happy they're all in. I thought we were doomed.

In all honesty, unless these guys start competing and playing hard, with or without their captain, Heater and Deano, they could very well remain DOOMED...

6Back Tonight Empty Re: Back Tonight Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:51 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

So with McAmmond in, who's sitting? Neil didn't practice but is good to go, and Zubov got his visa straightened out. Someone has to sit and I don't want it to be Zubov ... on the other hand playing in Philly you don't want Neil to sit either.

7Back Tonight Empty Re: Back Tonight Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:51 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Rats. I was hoping to have Heatley and Alfredsson out of the line-up (not only because I want to lose).

From what I heard, Spezza had a good game against Dallas and I'm interested to see him play without his usual wingers.

8Back Tonight Empty Re: Back Tonight Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:54 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Apparently, according to the citizen, Bass is being moved out of the lineup.

9Back Tonight Empty Re: Back Tonight Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:04 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

CRONIEEEEE!!!!

That is indeed, true.

There isn't room for him at this point. Unless he wants to try his luck on D. Wink

10Back Tonight Empty Re: Back Tonight Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:06 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Anyone else uncomfortable with the pairings from practice today? The D pairings that is. I hope that's not what is going to play out tonight, or we're going to have 7 goals scored against us. Oh, wait...I forgot Auld is in nets...we should be okay.

11Back Tonight Empty Re: Back Tonight Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:19 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:Anyone else uncomfortable with the pairings from practice today? The D pairings that is. I hope that's not what is going to play out tonight, or we're going to have 7 goals scored against us. Oh, wait...I forgot Auld is in nets...we should be okay.

STARGATE!!!

Yeah, I'm hoping Auld stands tall (literally and figuratively) and gives the boys a chance to win, assuming they WANT to win that is.

12Back Tonight Empty Re: Back Tonight Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:22 pm

COLLAR UP

COLLAR UP
Rookie
Rookie

I'm sure we'll come out flat...and end the game flat...

perhaps somwhere in the middle we'll turn it on for a brief moment...a glimpse of what could be if they played with emotion...heart...desire...and a pure loathing to losing...

I am bitter...

13Back Tonight Empty Re: Back Tonight Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:33 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

COLLAR UP wrote:I'm sure we'll come out flat...and end the game flat...

perhaps somwhere in the middle we'll turn it on for a brief moment...a glimpse of what could be if they played with emotion...heart...desire...and a pure loathing to losing...

I am bitter...

You are not alone my friend.

14Back Tonight Empty Re: Back Tonight Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:16 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

asq2 wrote:Rats. I was hoping to have Heatley and Alfredsson out of the line-up (not only because I want to lose).

From what I heard, Spezza had a good game against Dallas and I'm interested to see him play without his usual wingers.

I didnt see the game vs dallas, but with a team worse -3, how could he be good?

15Back Tonight Empty Re: Back Tonight Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:28 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:
asq2 wrote:Rats. I was hoping to have Heatley and Alfredsson out of the line-up (not only because I want to lose).

I didnt see the game vs dallas, but with a team worse -3, how could he be good?

I didn't either, I'm only going off hear-say and high-lights. I had heard that he had a strong game and liked seeing him (sort of) drive the net for his goal.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum