GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm back.

+2
wprager
Phoenix30
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1I'm back. Empty I'm back. Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:57 pm

Hey everybody. Some of you may have noticed that I have hardly ever been on here, and that I've somehow remained on the top posters board. Well I recently moved from Phoenix, back to my hometown of Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario. My father had a major stroke, and I moved back with my family to be with him. well he's out of the hospital, and almost back to himself. I just want you guys to know I'll be back again, and posting 200 times a day :D .

oh, and I hate Gerber.... still

2I'm back. Empty Re: I'm back. Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:42 pm

Phoenix30

Phoenix30
Veteran
Veteran

Tukker wrote:Hey everybody. Some of you may have noticed that I have hardly ever been on here, and that I've somehow remained on the top posters board. Well I recently moved from Phoenix, back to my hometown of Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario. My father had a major stroke, and I moved back with my family to be with him. well he's out of the hospital, and almost back to himself. I just want you guys to know I'll be back again, and posting 200 times a day :D .

Welcome back and glad to hear your dad is getting better.

3I'm back. Empty Re: I'm back. Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:46 pm

Phoenix30 wrote:
Tukker wrote:Hey everybody. Some of you may have noticed that I have hardly ever been on here, and that I've somehow remained on the top posters board. Well I recently moved from Phoenix, back to my hometown of Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario. My father had a major stroke, and I moved back with my family to be with him. well he's out of the hospital, and almost back to himself. I just want you guys to know I'll be back again, and posting 200 times a day :D .

Welcome back and glad to hear your dad is getting better.
thank you

4I'm back. Empty Re: I'm back. Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:09 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

200 a day, huh? Well, there goes top 5 6 7.

Welcome back and all the best to your dad.

5I'm back. Empty Re: I'm back. Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:10 pm

wprager wrote:

200 a day, huh? Well, there goes top 5 6 7.

Welcome back and all the best to your dad.
I've got 3 so far :D

6I'm back. Empty Re: I'm back. Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:13 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Tukker wrote:

Oh, God, I'm gonna get drawn into this one, aren't I. I feel ten years old again all of a sudden.

P.S. This is my third since coming home (I can't access the site at work).

7I'm back. Empty Re: I'm back. Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:15 pm

wprager wrote:
Tukker wrote:

Oh, God, I'm gonna get drawn into this one, aren't I. I feel ten years old again all of a sudden.

i just noticed something, i always thought i was the oldest on these boards tongue

8I'm back. Empty Re: I'm back. Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:50 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Tukker wrote:
wprager wrote:
Tukker wrote:

i just noticed something, i always thought i was the oldest on these boards tongue

Whipper-snapper. I'm heading north gain in a couple of weeks. You'll never catch me.

9I'm back. Empty Re: I'm back. Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:15 pm

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

I feel like I have to tell you guys to grow up - but you're (barely) older...

Act your age?

Nah, forget it.

Settle it over beers.:drunken:

10I'm back. Empty Re: I'm back. Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:24 pm

Acrobat wrote:I feel like I have to tell you guys to grow up - but you're (barely) older...

Act your age?

Nah, forget it.

Settle it over beers.:drunken:
and how old would you be sonny?

11I'm back. Empty Re: I'm back. Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:08 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Man, that's fantastic that your dad is feeling better. Glad to have you back.

12I'm back. Empty Re: I'm back. Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:12 pm

504Heater wrote:Man, that's fantastic that your dad is feeling better. Glad to have you back.
great to be back. so how are people feeling about Gerber so far? tongue

13I'm back. Empty Re: I'm back. Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:27 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Tukker wrote:

Good enough for a start against the Champs, apparently. Suspect

14I'm back. Empty Re: I'm back. Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:38 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Tukker wrote:

Real nervous as you can imagine, but Hartsburg said "he had 100% confidence in him. Struggled a little in game one, but thinks he'll bounce back and be really solid. He'd glad to have both guys, goaltending will be good this year."

So...that's kinda the way I was approaching it. Gerber blew in game one, but we know he's a pretty decent goalie. He'll bounce back I would imagine.

15I'm back. Empty Re: I'm back. Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:45 am

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

Where's the smiley (sarcasm)?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum