GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alexander Semin -- absolutely ridiculous

+3
pgood
PTFlea
asq2
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

smash88

Veteran
Veteran

PKC wrote:Not to mention he's an absolutely ridiculous +17.

This kid is unbelievable, Washington all of a sudden looks like quite the threat... If they could just get that goalie...

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Franking Russians are gonna win the gold so easily in 2010 it's not even gonna be funny. Boo.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

smash88 wrote:
PKC wrote:Not to mention he's an absolutely ridiculous +17.

This kid is unbelievable, Washington all of a sudden looks like quite the threat... If they could just get that goalie...

I was half asleep, but did I notice B.Johnson leaving the game after the first? Hurt?

If he is, they're in a little trouble IMO.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:Franking Russians are gonna win the gold so easily in 2010 it's not even gonna be funny. Boo.

I think it depends on where Nabokov is at that point in time, as well as some of their older defencemen. As awesome as their forwards are, I'm not sure they're as deep as Canada in other areas.

Defence:

Markov - Zubov
Gonchar - Volchenkov
Tyutin - Maybe other Markov
Grebeshkov

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That's a major concern for them, you're right, but that firepower is gonna destroy I think.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I can't believe I'm saying this, but maybe, maybe - Semin has a point about Kane. He's unbelievable. He has a different and special dimension that Crosby definitely has, but...there's something...

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

A five point game is nice, but I remember an SEVEN point evening by a certain godlike player last season.

:king:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum