GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Semin gives Staal a naughty beating

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Semin gives Staal a naughty beating Empty Semin gives Staal a naughty beating Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:03 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Semin gave Marc Staal a ferocious slapping on the weekend. Later Semin admitted to 'enjoying Staal's company'...not that there's anything wrong with that...

2Semin gives Staal a naughty beating Empty Re: Semin gives Staal a naughty beating Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:07 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I have 2 teenage sons. You can imagine the laughter in my house when we kept rewinding that scene over and over again...

3Semin gives Staal a naughty beating Empty Re: Semin gives Staal a naughty beating Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:12 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

I think this was mentioned in the All Hockey Talk All the Time thread, but it definitely deserves its own.

Semin's all about keeping up with the Joneses Crosbyses.

Don't forget Sid fought McLean (was it that night?).

4Semin gives Staal a naughty beating Empty Re: Semin gives Staal a naughty beating Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:14 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hahahah. That's awesome. I keep watching the Youtube and I'm in my 30s, I can imagine the teen boys loving that slap down.

5Semin gives Staal a naughty beating Empty Re: Semin gives Staal a naughty beating Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:20 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. I almost tinkled my pantaloons watching this one.

6Semin gives Staal a naughty beating Empty Re: Semin gives Staal a naughty beating Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:28 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

504Heater wrote:Semin gave Marc Staal a ferocious slapping on the weekend. Later Semin admitted to 'enjoying Staal's company'...not that there's anything wrong with that...

This was only a pair of assless chaps away from being something horribly disturbing. A fine line between comedy and obscenity! :joker:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum