GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rumor of Spezza moving closer to the trade block????

+6
asq2
PTFlea
Cronie
mattshock
smash88
Phoenix30
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

mattshock

Veteran
Veteran

That sounds like it's in the ballpark.

That said, I'd want some contract assurances.

Maybe make the pick conditional on him re-signing or something. Look what happened with Buffalo and the Sharks. Campell left for nothing Bernier didn't re-up with the slugs.

Cronie

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Normally I would agree. And then who replaces Vermette? Zubov, Smith?
Sundin?! LOL

I have to agree though, Vermette, a 1st and Picard or Lee would certainly get us Bow or at least result in a minor counter by Florida.

smash88

Veteran
Veteran

mattshock wrote:That sounds like it's in the ballpark.

That said, I'd want some contract assurances.

Maybe make the pick conditional on him re-signing or something. Look what happened with Buffalo and the Sharks. Campell left for nothing Bernier didn't re-up with the slugs.

I agree, this deal dosen't get done if Bo dosen't agree to an extension beforehand...

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I have to say this. I'm soooooo glad this Spezza trade rumour is in random thoughts and not Member's Story breakers. This rumour is pure and simple attention grabbing and nothing more IMO.

- Unknown Author

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I have to say this. I'm soooooo glad this Spezza trade rumour is in random thoughts and not Member's Story breakers. This rumour is pure and simple attention grabbing and nothing more IMO.

Oh it is... Unless we are getting a superstar back, we don't even entertain Spezza trade rumours.. I don't doubt teams are calling about him, but there's a huge difference between inquiring about someone and aquiring that someone... Murray ain't dumb...

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Well said Clutch.

While I could ALMOST understand or entertain notions of Fisher being on the block (although they too are speculative at best) Spezza rumors?!?! C'mon! LOL

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Sure, he's fun to speculate about, but that's about it.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Come on Matt,

You're almost past Taters on the top posters list. Just 15 more to tie him :D

- Unknown Author

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Come on Matt,

You're almost past Taters on the top posters list. Just 15 more to tie him :D

LOL... Holy smokes, yeah no way I keep up with that pace! :cyclops:

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Matt is at 43 posts per day for crying out loud. That is crazy :face:

- Unknown Author

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Yeah, but I've got three major projects at work coming down the pipeline! I've been in/out of meetings and my phone hasn't stopped ringing today.

I can't keep it up for long.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum