GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Phillips and Alfie to play tonight according to Hartsburg

+3
Cap'n Clutch
Bramlet07
SensGirl11
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

As per the Ottawa Sun

Captain Daniel Alfredsson left the ice 14 minutes into practice yesterday because of a sore quad muscle and D Chris Phillips (sore foot) wasn't on the ice. Don't worry, Hartsburg said both will play tonight ... It's the first time the Ducks have returned to Ottawa since the 2007 Stanley Cup final, but that doesn't mean much to the Senators. "It's a long time ago. We're in a situation where we're trying to right our ship and I'm sure they're not happy either (with a 2-5 record)," said Spezza. "Both teams could probably care less about what happened two years ago and everybody is probably worried about the future." ... Hartsburg elaborated on how the Senators are "teasing" themselves. "We play so well, and then ... the first two games against Pittsburgh we had that identity and now we've got away from it. Maybe playing a tough team (the Ducks) is exactly what we need."

I hope this is true, because otherwise...we're in deep Dung with these defensive pairings and we will get smoked tonight.

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Thats good news, but i was kinda hoping to see how Shubert played with Volchenkov.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It is good news but I still think it's going to be a rough night regardless. Lets hope the team starts gelling and getting on board with the system.

- Unknown Author

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

PLEASE!! We really, really need this win, and not a flukey win, a real win. We need the boys injected with confidence, things should then start rolling a little better. We've just been brutal...I don't think I can deal with another bad night.

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

I want McAmmond to lay out Chris Pronger.

Anyone want to take a stab at the odds of that happening?

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

mattbond wrote:I want McAmmond to lay out Chris Pronger.

Anyone want to take a stab at the odds of that happening?

That would be fantastical!! How's about Vermette does it again.

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

I'd settle for that.

I've got a feeling Ruutu has a big game. He's been laying low lately.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

mattbond wrote:I'd settle for that.

Yes he has... yes he has.

Let's hope for a big game all around.

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

We need to win a game where we play a full 60 minutes. This will remedy this team big time.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

mattbond wrote:I'd settle for that.

Totally random here, but I just found out today that Ruutu in Italian means Broken. I thought that was pretty amuzing.

I think Ruutu will be a force tonight. Fisher too.

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

I'm getting pretty pumped for the game. Too bad it's not aired here.

Any word on Sopcast? I didn't see a reply in the other thread.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Heater is the one to ask when it comes to Sopcast he seems to know what he's talking about.

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Heater is the one to ask when it comes to Sopcast he seems to know what he's talking about.

Uh...I remember contacting them, but...uh....nothing really came out of it. I hear...Cronie knows all about it.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I think he just meant to go to Sopcast and watch the game tonight. Not our little idea for here Heater.

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Oh...I knew that. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum