GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

According to Sportsnet Alfie will give it a go tonight...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

He says he will take part in the pre-game warmup and make a final decision after that... So good news sens fans! cheers cheers

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Man... anyone else getting an uneasy feeling about this? Why all the drama? Just take another day off and check it tomorrow. I know he hates being out of the line-up, but I'd much rather have him 100% sure he's 100% than "give it a go" and see.

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:Man... anyone else getting an uneasy feeling about this? Why all the drama? Just take another day off and check it tomorrow. I know he hates being out of the line-up, but I'd much rather have him 100% sure he's 100% than "give it a go" and see.

I don't think it is as bad as everyone thinks it is... Essentially it's like he got 2 cuts on his leg, that's about it, and very small cuts too.. There's a guy here at work who had it done last year and he was back to work the next day... He's not in tip-top shape and he said after a couple of days he had no pain whatsoever... So it's been a week, I think he'll be fine.. It's all done by laser and very safe..

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

There's a difference between scoping, and having work done in there, though. Alfie had a bone chip removed - that implies that there was damage done to start with, that they probably had to do a bit of cleaning up while they were inside, and that the holes were bigger than those used for simple scoping.

Murray had stated that he expected Alfie to be off "about two weeks"; realistically, that's about normal for what he had done, however Alfie was able to return to the ice a couple of days earlier than expected, and thus rehab was accelerated.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum