GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Am I Listening to Right now?

+31
wprager
Hoags
Flo The Action
Riprock
stempniaksen
Michael Fisher Portnoy II
sens4win
Vandelay
KidKarlsson
Jordo
LethalLehner
Bramlet07
Tuk Tuk
The Silfer Server
LeCaptain
spader
SensFan71
SeawaySensFan
pgood
Snuh
Cronie
beedub
SensGirl11
Hayden
smash88
Cap'n Clutch
mattshock
PTFlea
shabbs
TheAvatar
PKC
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 25]

271What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 19 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:09 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Who doesn't like the 80s!?!?!?

272What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 19 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:53 pm

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Man, Vice City MJ

273What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 19 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Fri May 03, 2013 11:14 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

any country fans?

274What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 19 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:53 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I gotta say I am getting into EDM and it's pretty good

275What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 19 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:57 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

- Unknown Author

276What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 19 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:02 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ev wrote:I gotta say I am getting into EDM and it's pretty good
I'm not an Oilers fan personally. Naughty 

- Unknown Author

277What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 19 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:34 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
Well, huh, that explains what my 11-year-old niece was teaching my daughters when she visited a few weeks ago. Didn't expect to see it here.

278What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 19 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:19 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ev wrote:Saw this posted on Facebook. What the Diddle is this Dung?

(I know it's a mosh pit. I just think this is Cussed).
Tremendously g_ay. I can't think of a better word than either queer or challenged for this one.

279What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 19 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:10 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Ev wrote:I gotta say I am getting into EDM and it's pretty good
Please don't tell me this is what you mean when you say EDM:

280What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 19 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:17 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:
Ev wrote:Saw this posted on Facebook. What the Diddle is this Dung?

(I know it's a mosh pit. I just think this is Cussed).
Tremendously g_ay.  I can't think of a better word than either queer or challenged for this one.
I have never seen a homosexual man do any of that... I would refer to it more as inbred or trailer park, but that's just me...

The funny thing though is i'm sure many of them identify with anarchism, and to see all of them performing the same dance is kind of ironic.

281What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 19 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:22 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

I like how this thread has become: "Post the worst music video you can find on youtube"...

282What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 19 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:32 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The Silfer Server wrote:I like how this thread has become: "Post the worst music video you can find on youtube"...
Not so fast... one of the best Canadian tracks ever:

283What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 19 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:46 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

And I get "This video is not available in your country".

284What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 19 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:42 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:And I get "This video is not available in your country".
Weird. I see it just fine. Are you in Canada?

285What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 19 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Thu May 08, 2014 7:14 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

We finally get Google Play All Access streaming in Canada:

http://www.ctvnews.ca/sci-tech/google-play-music-streaming-service-launches-in-canada-1.1806709

Been listening to music more in the last few days than I have in the last year.

286What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 19 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Thu May 08, 2014 7:42 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:
The Silfer Server wrote:I like how this thread has become: "Post the worst music video you can find on youtube"...

Love that band. Love that song. Man do I miss them...

Awesome.

287What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 19 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Fri May 09, 2014 9:44 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:

Love that band. Love that song. Man do I miss them...

Awesome.

They miss you as well, old friend.

I moved to the home of the Prophets, Cornwall, Ontario; so I expect to see them soon. You might get to see them too:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Barstool-Prophets/277995235621565

Thanks to Hoags for bumping this thread.

288What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 19 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Fri May 09, 2014 9:57 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Interesting! A re-union tour?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum