GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Am I Listening to Right now?

+31
wprager
Hoags
Flo The Action
Riprock
stempniaksen
Michael Fisher Portnoy II
sens4win
Vandelay
KidKarlsson
Jordo
LethalLehner
Bramlet07
Tuk Tuk
The Silfer Server
LeCaptain
spader
SensFan71
SeawaySensFan
pgood
Snuh
Cronie
beedub
SensGirl11
Hayden
smash88
Cap'n Clutch
mattshock
PTFlea
shabbs
TheAvatar
PKC
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 25]

151What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 11 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:46 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Right now I can't stop listening to this:

152What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 11 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:34 pm

spader

All-Star
All-Star

While only tangentially related to this thread, check out the link. I'm putting some serious thought into making the trip.

http://www.coachella.com/

153What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 11 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:40 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Right now I can't stop listening to this:

Oh man... bad flashbacks...

154What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 11 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:37 am

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

If anybody else here uses Last.fm, we should create a Gm-hockey group

http://www.last.fm/user/tukkerpatry18

155What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 11 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:31 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Tuk Tuk wrote:If anybody else here uses Last.fm, we should create a Gm-hockey group

All hail Dave Mustaine. RocknRoll

156What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 11 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:34 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Tuk Tuk wrote:If anybody else here uses Last.fm, we should create a Gm-hockey group

All hail Dave Mustaine. RocknRoll

Does he drive a Mustang?

157What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 11 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:57 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Faith no More covering the Brothers Gibb.

158What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 11 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:16 pm

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

The show is just 2 days away. Great song, to bad couldnt find original video(if one was even made)

159What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 11 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:38 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I have a spare ticket to the Saturday show if anyone here is interested in going.

160What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 11 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:31 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

So, the Headstones show last night was..... ok? Wasn't the greatest of experiences, and they played for maybe 1hr20mins. Considering the number of hits they have had, they didn't play as many as one would have liked. Of the recognizable ones I heard, were:
Tweeter and the Monkeyman, Unsound, When Something Stands for Nothing, Cubically Contained, Three Angels, Refrain, It's All Over, Come On, Judy, F*ck You, Cemetery, Smile and Wave

I was dying to hear Blonde and Blue, and was a huge disappointment to not hear the one song I really wanted to hear. A lot of fans wanted to hear Tiny Teddy also.

161What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 11 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:22 pm

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

^^ I know what ya mean, i was also hoping for the two plus Hearts, Love and Honour aswell as Settle. That said they did play 2 new songs 1 previously unreleased and the other 1 he said is off their new cd. Hopefully he wasent just joking.

Was also cool to hear them cover the Rolling Stones and i think the Black Keys(could be wrong) during Smile and Wave.

I thought Gentlemans Husband was alright but maybe that was because they sounded alot like Tom Petty. Missed the Organ Thieves(love the name) cuz the snow made the drive there almost twice aslong.

162What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 11 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:42 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Yeah the weather was brutal on the way there.

Sympathy for the Devil was nice surprise. And I think you are right about Black Keys, I thought that little song sounded familiar.

I showed up around 10:20, didn't want to wait around 3 hrs for the Headstones.

Also, another song I would have liked to have heard was Mystery to Me.

Guess the good news for Shabbs, is that they will be back around next year in support of their new album.

I had a run in with security on the way in though. One of the female security guards got a little inappropriate with her touching which I did not care for and I spoke up and she got really obscene and vulgar. She had the nerve to tell me not to flatter myself. I reported the incident to a couple of other people working the show and was given the option of pressing charges, but that I would likely not get to see the show because I would be busy with police reports.

163What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 11 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:41 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I just realized they also did not play Settle!!!! WTF!!!! I have to admit that I am not a die hard fan in the sense that I do not know the lyrics to all their songs, nor do I know every song they played last night... but they missed a lot of hits/singles.

164What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 11 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:43 pm

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Thats pretty crazy, none of the people i was with had any problems with the guards...although i was surprised to see all the dropped drug paraphernalia outside the the venue.

165What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 11 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:46 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Awesome tune. Cool video.

166What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 11 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:52 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

one of my co-workers showed me this last night, sorry I can't embed, not a youtube or dailymotion link (they are blocked here) but this is definitely worth the click, if at work, I will warm you, this is NSFW with the language.

http://crookedminds.com/music/cee-lo-greens-Diddle-you/

darn filter lol, well you know what to change the Diddle to if you want this to work lol

167What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 11 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:16 pm

Vandelay

Vandelay
Sophomore
Sophomore

spader wrote:It is imperative that everyone reading this check out Midlake. The album is called The Trials of Van Occupanther and it is something special.

So I was hurtin for some new music and decided to take a gander through this old thread...loving both Midlake and the National (alligator...will give Boxer a listen soon enough). Nothing better than trolling a hockey site for new tunes...

Anyway, you may or may not enjoy Armistice. It's a new album from Jay Malinowski (Bedouin soundclash) and Beatrice Martin (Coeur de pirate).

168What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 11 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:41 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

You can download the new Headstones track, Binthiswayforyears, their first single in years and years, off their site:

http://www.headstonesband.com/?promocode=Headstones_01

Just need to sign up for their e-mail list. Then they will e-mail you with the link.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum