GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Am I Listening to Right now?

+31
wprager
Hoags
Flo The Action
Riprock
stempniaksen
Michael Fisher Portnoy II
sens4win
Vandelay
KidKarlsson
Jordo
LethalLehner
Bramlet07
Tuk Tuk
The Silfer Server
LeCaptain
spader
SensFan71
SeawaySensFan
pgood
Snuh
Cronie
beedub
SensGirl11
Hayden
smash88
Cap'n Clutch
mattshock
PTFlea
shabbs
TheAvatar
PKC
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 25]

286What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 20 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Thu May 08, 2014 7:42 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:
The Silfer Server wrote:I like how this thread has become: "Post the worst music video you can find on youtube"...
Not so fast... one of the best Canadian tracks ever:

Love that band. Love that song. Man do I miss them...

Awesome.

287What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 20 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Fri May 09, 2014 9:44 am

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
Not so fast... one of the best Canadian tracks ever:

Love that band. Love that song. Man do I miss them...

Awesome.

They miss you as well, old friend.

I moved to the home of the Prophets, Cornwall, Ontario; so I expect to see them soon. You might get to see them too:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Barstool-Prophets/277995235621565

Thanks to Hoags for bumping this thread.

288What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 20 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Fri May 09, 2014 9:57 am

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Interesting! A re-union tour?

289What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 20 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Fri May 09, 2014 10:18 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Interesting! A re-union tour?

They tour sporadically. Usually in the summer.

290What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 20 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Fri May 09, 2014 7:22 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Love Graham Greer's voice. One of my favourite ones out there, so unique... along with Daniel Greaves, Gord Downie and of course... the best ever... Hugh Dillon.

Ahhhh... takes me back...

291What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 20 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:04 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

What I will be listening to when I get home is the new Darkness track "Barbarian."

Says Justin Hawkins about the song:

The song features "not one but two dramatic monologues, a guitar solo that has been declared 'irresponsible,' a riff that weakens lady-knees and a chorus that makes grown men $hit directly into their pants… So yeah, classic Darkness."

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/videos/the-darkness-detail-new-album-release-brutal-first-single-barbarian-20150223#ixzz3SlkpNnRw

292What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 20 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:17 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

A song with a guitar solo in 2015? RocknRoll

293What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 20 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:02 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I must have heard "Break on Through" by The Doors at least 100 times and I just found out it was edited for radio because I just heard the unedited song for the 1st time on Saturday. Crazy.

294What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 20 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:18 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Oh, and "She gets" repeated four times made sense all these years?

295What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 20 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:36 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Oh, and "She gets" repeated four times made sense all these years?

It kind of sounded like "shake it" to me. Anyhow, it's always cool to learn new things specially (for me) when it comes to music. I heard a Badfinger song too last week that was really cool, not one of their hit singles but good enough to be one. I'm pretty pissed because I never caught the title. Catchy with great powerful drumming.

I enjoyed hearing "Tomorrow Never Knows" by the Beatles for the first time last year. Even at my age with all the music I've heard and all the concerts I've been to I keep finding stuff that's 40 years old or more that's still new to me and most of it is pretty special.

296What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 20 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:21 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:Even at my age with all the music I've heard and all the concerts I've been to I keep finding stuff that's 40 years old or more that's still new to me and most of it is pretty special.

Ahh you're but a wee young'in compared to the haggered grey beard that is Walter.

297What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 20 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:02 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Even at my age with all the music I've heard and all the concerts I've been to I keep finding stuff that's 40 years old or more that's still new to me and most of it is pretty special.

Ahh you're but a wee young'in compared to the haggered grey beard that is Walter.

Hell, I remember not just vinyl, but 45s and even 78s. And I know what one of these is for:

What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 20 Insert-Red-MEDFront

I remember when there was no colour tv (well, at least when *we* didn't have a colour tv).

298What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 20 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:20 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

Hell, I remember not just vinyl, but 45s and even 78s.  And I know what one of these is for:

What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 20 Insert-Red-MEDFront

I remember when there was no colour tv (well, at least when *we* didn't have a colour tv).
Haha. Well we had no colour tv and going to my grandparents who did have one (and cable!) was a treat.

299What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 20 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:36 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

some dude from One Direction, Zayne Malik, is leaving the band.

Is he related to Marek Malik?

300What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 20 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:48 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Lol the only guy that could sing well.

301What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 20 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:04 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

302What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 20 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:40 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Fare thee well, Thin White Duke.

303What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 20 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:55 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:Fare thee well, Thin White Duke.

A legend. Gone to the great gig in the sky.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum