GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Am I Listening to Right now?

+31
wprager
Hoags
Flo The Action
Riprock
stempniaksen
Michael Fisher Portnoy II
sens4win
Vandelay
KidKarlsson
Jordo
LethalLehner
Bramlet07
Tuk Tuk
The Silfer Server
LeCaptain
spader
SensFan71
SeawaySensFan
pgood
Snuh
Cronie
beedub
SensGirl11
Hayden
smash88
Cap'n Clutch
mattshock
PTFlea
shabbs
TheAvatar
PKC
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 25]

196What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 14 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:17 pm

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Just an interesting take by two bands, one Canadian, one American, about those who fight for their country:

USA:

CANADA:

197What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 14 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:29 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Love that Trews tune.

198What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 14 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:33 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Love that Trews tune.

The Trews can do no wrong.

Reminds me of that uplifting feel from "Carry Me" by Ray Lyell and the Storm.

199What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 14 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:10 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Big Ev wrote:
NEELY wrote:

No reason why I posted this, just like the song. Wolfgang is at bluefest though!

Who the Diddle are these people and what do they have to do with blues

6 people would show up if all Bluesfest was were blues.

As for your first question, Deadmau5 is actually pretty played out but still makes solid tracks but his shows are kind of weak. Wolfgang Gartner is a pretty solid DJ/producer that doesn't get to Canada much so go see him for a few mins if you get a chance at bluefest. Might not be peoples cup of tea but the shows are insane.

200What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 14 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:16 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Were you the guy on Ottawa Sun comments arguing with people about this genre?

201What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 14 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:14 am

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

I love Rise Against. That's a great tune. TwoThumbsUp!

202What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 14 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:13 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Big Ev wrote:Were you the guy on Ottawa Sun comments arguing with people about this genre?

Absolutely. People are ignorant!

203What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 14 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:50 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Makes American soldiers seem like immoral people though, where as Highway of Heroes is about paying respect to those who paid the ultimate sacrifice.

204What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 14 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:30 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hadn't heard of these guys until today, but this is a great piece of music.

205What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 14 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:41 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

You will be hearing this at Sens games soon.

206What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 14 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:01 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

let's hope not

207What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 14 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:08 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

this reminds me, are they gonna be going with the same goal song this year?

208What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 14 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:10 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Big Ev wrote:let's hope not

Karlsson runs the playlist at Sens games now so get used to it. That's why they are playing so much house and trance.

209What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 14 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:10 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

While I appreciate the connection to the Sens in the name, unless you tell me that Alfie and the rest of the Swedish connection are head over heels with this I just don't see any reason to play this at a Sens game. And even if that were so, what makes them special?

210What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 14 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:10 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Big Ev wrote:this reminds me, are they gonna be going with the same goal song this year?

YUP!

211What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 14 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:12 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

NEELY wrote:
Big Ev wrote:let's hope not

Karlsson runs the playlist at Sens games now so get used to it. That's why they are playing so much house and trance.

Therese will straighten him out. Abba tributes . Sarcasm

212What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 14 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:13 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

NEELY wrote:
Big Ev wrote:this reminds me, are they gonna be going with the same goal song this year?

YUP!

I thought they had different ones for different people (like "Jump" for Foligno).

213What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 14 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:13 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

wprager wrote:While I appreciate the connection to the Sens in the name, unless you tell me that Alfie and the rest of the Swedish connection are head over heels with this I just don't see any reason to play this at a Sens game. And even if that were so, what makes them special?

you have heard this if you are at the warmups and yes, Karlsson's favorite group is the Swedish House Mafia so learn to love it. They are selling out MSG and 100,000 seats arena's in Europe so you don't have to like it but just don't be ignorant to it. (not directed at you, just everyone who thinks this kind of music isn't music)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum