GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+4
wprager
tim1_2
Ev
DefenceWinsChampionships
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 67]

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:Sounds like Connor Brown to the Oilers is pretty much done.

Hoping it's not for pool party

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I’d take JP, worst case

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Welcome home Claude giroux.
Can’t wait to see who will be that RHD we bring in. Hopefully it will be someone that can play top pairing.
Hopefully they also take this summer to extend Zub also.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:Welcome home Claude giroux.
Can’t wait to see who will be that RHD we bring in. Hopefully it will be someone that can play top pairing.

I wouldn't rush to extend Zub. If JBD shows he can handle NHL minutes I'd love to see a Sanderson-JBD pairing. And we also have Thomson. We need a minute-eating RHD for sure to play with Chabot, but I wouldn't be rushing to extend Zub if he's going to come at a really high price.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:I’d take JP, worst case

Plus sweeteners. Definitely not 1 for 1. His metrics are good but he's apparently a rush killer and can't bury his scoring chances. He sounds like a Colin White type of player to me...

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
Ev wrote:I’d take JP, worst case

Plus sweeteners. Definitely not 1 for 1. His metrics are good but he's apparently a rush killer and can't bury his scoring chances. He sounds like a Colin White type of player to me...

Probably would be a 2nd and JP in that scenario

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:Welcome home Claude giroux.

I wouldn't rush to extend Zub. If JBD shows he can handle NHL minutes I'd love to see a Sanderson-JBD pairing. And we also have Thomson. We need a minute-eating RHD for sure to play with Chabot, but I wouldn't be rushing to extend Zub if he's going to come at a really high price.

You sign Zub now, he’s coming in at about 4 mill. Worst case scenario you trade him if you have a logjam.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Brown for Barrie + ? Would you?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Brown for Barrie + ? Would you?

I really hope that’s not the trade. Tyson isn’t the type of Dman we need.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Apparently Pool Party is not part of the return for Brown...The Sens allegedly just want picks, and the theory is those will be used to flip for a RHD.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

That would be unreal. Would prefer Cychrun but wouldn’t mind Weegar as well.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:Apparently Pool Party is not part of the return for Brown...The Sens allegedly just want picks, and the theory is those will be used to flip for a RHD.
Weird that this has been rumored for a few hours now and it still hasn't happened. 

Edmonton need to make some cap room?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Apparently Pool Party is not part of the return for Brown...The Sens allegedly just want picks, and the theory is those will be used to flip for a RHD.
Weird that this has been rumored for a few hours now and it still hasn't happened. 

Where are these rumours popping up? Because I haven’t seen much on the official channels of twitter

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Does Giroux get an A?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:

Where are these rumours popping up? Because I haven’t seen much on the official channels of twitter

McKenzie and Dreger have both said it’s a good chance of happening

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:Does Giroux get an A?

He certainly should.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

What an off season this has been for Dorion. And he's not done yet. Judge this team after training camp.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Brown to the Caps for a 2nd? Not great.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum