GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY - GAME 2 - Toronto Maple Leafs vs Ottawa Senators - (BRODIE: STOP BULLYING ME!) - 2021

+3
wprager
tim1_2
PTFlea
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Stutzle should be on the pp

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Josh Brown is trash

Disagree. Been a fan of his game through two games so far, very steady and physical and can skate well. Stutzle caused the last penalty. To be expected from him, will take some time to get settled. Didn’t think we’d win tonight so not even upset.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Only positive tonight is Murray. Very solid overall, not much fault expect for Thornton’s goal. Sens might not play for a bit if Winnipeg can’t play this week

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Stützle! What a beauty!

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

What a joke of a call on Stutzle

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Horrible call, but we didn't deserve that game at all. Wet fart of a game. Shake it off

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Haven't seen anything from Dadonov yet. Still early, but getting a little restless. Like Watson and Brown. Not sold on Paquette.

What's wrong with White? Thought he'd come out on fire. Was just ok.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Haven't seen anything from Dadonov yet. Still early, but getting a little restless. Like Watson and Brown. Not sold on Paquette.

What's wrong with White? Thought he'd come out on fire. Was just ok.

Because the Leafs showed up tonight and shut us down for the most part.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Great goal for his first though. Didn't know he batted it out of the air until the replay. Kids gonna be awesome.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Nice to get Jimmy Stu's first out of the way. Toronto basically just outclassed us, which is gonna happen some nights. The call on Stutzle with 3 minutes left was beyond terrible.

Matt Murray looks nice and steady in net, which is great.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, some practice needed and some adjustments, but it's gonna happen

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum