GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY - GAME 1 - Toronto Maple Leafs vs Ottawa Senators - (NO CROSSCHECKING THE LEAFS PLEASE) - 2021

+4
wprager
Ev
Hobiesens
PTFlea
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PROJECTED LINEUPS:

Brady Tkachuk-Josh Norris-Drake Batherson
Tim Stuetzle-Derek Stepan-Evgenii Dadonov
Nick Paul-Chris Tierney-Connor Brown
Cedric Paquette-Artem Anisimov-Austin Watson

Thomas Chabot-Erik Gudbranson
Christian Wolanin-Nikita Zaitsev
Braydon Coburn-Josh Brown

Goalies
Matt Murray-Marcus Hogberg

vs

Thornton-Matthews-Marner
Nylander-Tavares-Vesey
Mikheyev-Kerfoot-Hyman
Barabanov-Spezza-Simmonds

Rielly-Brodie
Muzzin-Holl
Dermott-Bogosian
Sandin-Lehtonen

Andersen
Campbell

We're dead, but...at least hopefully we can die cross-checking Mathews' teeth down his throat! Cheering

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Too funny, it's been awhile.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Very rusty so far but I’ve liked Murray’s game, Stepan, and J Brown.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Murray has been excellent

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Nice to see that they've already moved Gudbranson down from the first pairing.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hobiesens wrote:Nice to see that they've already moved Gudbranson down from the first pairing.

I’ve like his game. I think they moved him to protect Wolanin who has looked really bad.

Also white and galchenyuk should draw in for paquette and anisimov. Probably we’re going to anyway

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Nick Paul with a helluva game so far.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Enjoyable game. But how do they count the first goal? Chestnut over the crossbar. They really need to fix that (camera in crossbar, crossbar-height cameras on the fish line on either side, etc.)

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Loved the swagger tonight. Batherson and Norris took huge strides since last season, and Stutzle didn't look out of place. Also like Watson's game.

I can certainly live without Paquette, Zaitsev and Josh Brown though. Gudbranson did okay.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Loved the swagger tonight. Batherson and Norris took huge strides since last season, and Stutzle didn't look out of place. Also like Watson's game.

I can certainly live without Paquette, Zaitsev and Josh Brown though. Gudbranson did okay.
Zaitsev was the sens second best d tonight. Really liked what he did, outside of a shaky start like most of the guys. His best game as a Senator. Brown and Gudbranson were steady as well. I thought the only D who was bad was Wolanin, but he hasn’t played in a very long time. I think he might be swapped tomorrow, but you never know since the team won and played well. The right side of the defense shouldn’t be changed at all yet.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Had to watch pvr. Zaitsev had a crazy Jekyll and hyde game.

Gotta love Batherson and Norris, particularly Batherson who has skill, speed and great vision. As Norris continues to develop theyll be really fun to watch with Chucky.

Brown was really solid too.

Fun game. Unexpected win!!!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Oh and Nick Paul, great game!

Also, Austin Watson is gonna make life miserable for these softer teams.

What a pleasant surprise....

Can't really think of anyone who i was disappointed in, even coburn was good.

Maybe Wolanin, but as it's been said, he hasn't played in a calendar year.

Batherson though....and Tkachuk...

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Very enjoyable game. I skied for a win and they delivered.

Zaitsev with some bad giveaways but then made up for them.

I’m not gonna start saying who should be taken out or played again. Especially guys that have never played on the team or guys that haven’t played in two years. It’s the first game. Let’s give it a few games no?

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Beer

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Loved the swagger tonight. Batherson and Norris took huge strides since last season, and Stutzle didn't look out of place. Also like Watson's game.

I thought Bath and Norris were awesome. I'm hoping to see White in for Paquette tomorrow.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum