GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » Ottawa Senators » GAME DAY -Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators, Saturday, Mar. 17, 2012

GAME DAY -Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators, Saturday, Mar. 17, 2012

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
The only thing my browser "remembered" is the topic title. The rest was lost when I hit TAB then BACKSPACE. A half hour of typing and link-finding down the drain. Facepalm

Anyhow ...

Leafs at Sens.

GO SENS!!!

Last edited by wprager on Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
NO LINEUP CHANGES. DON BRENNAN WILL BE PISSED BROTHER!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
GO SENS GO!!! Crush those LAFFS.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Bishop again for the Sens.

Mendes: No lineup changes tonight. MacLean says he will go back to original lines from last night. Greening back with Spezza/Michalek to start.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
This is the #fuckdonbrennan GDT.

Would be nice to get that trending in Canada.

Heh heh.

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran
We're getting :rp:

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Destroy the Leafs!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Big Ev wrote:NO LINEUP CHANGES. DON BRENNAN WILL BE PISSED BROTHER!

Oh, man. More pressure on the Sens to win because if they don't, Brennan will be all over Carkner not being in the lineup.

We still have Neil, Smith, Greening, Condra, Cowen, Phillips, Klinhammer, O'Brien, Foligno -- all guys that won't back down. I wonder if Bishop can take care of himself, too. I loved what Lehner brings (although he needs to keep it in check when he's being watched) and it would be nice if Bishop had a similar streak to him.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Link to the Bruins game:
http://www8.livetv.ru/webplayer2.php?t=letontv&c=gbq5rco&lang=ru&eid=109497&lid=43306&ci=2&si=2

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran
Bruins up 1-0.. Philly get your asses moving.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
#SIFS Smile

I assume that stands for Still In First Saturday?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Flyers have yet to register a shot on goal (Boston has 5).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
wprager wrote:#SIFS Smile

I assume that stands for Still In First Saturday?

I was wrong -- Stay In First Saturday.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
2-0 Bruins after 1. Kelly and Seguin. What the heck has happened to Stone HandsKelly since he moved?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Big Ev wrote:NO LINEUP CHANGES. DON BRENNAN WILL BE PISSED BROTHER!

Yep:

Don Brennan ‏ @SunDoniB
Carkner and Konopka will again be scratches against a division rival with nothing to play for. Don't agree with that thinking. #nhl #sens

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum