GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » 2020 NHL playoffs

2020 NHL playoffs

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 17]

1962020 NHL playoffs - Page 14 Empty Re: 2020 NHL playoffs on Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:59 am

Lagoon


Veteran
Veteran
Vegas blows. I cringed when I saw Dallas beat Colorado.

1972020 NHL playoffs - Page 14 Empty Re: 2020 NHL playoffs on Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:08 pm

tim1_2


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Vegas was the better team the last two games, Dallas is just getting the bounces.

1982020 NHL playoffs - Page 14 Empty Re: 2020 NHL playoffs on Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:44 pm

Lagoon


Veteran
Veteran
I know that. But they gotta find a way eventually. They’ve been the best team in the league for three years.

1992020 NHL playoffs - Page 14 Empty Re: 2020 NHL playoffs on Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:11 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Lagoon wrote:I know that. But they gotta find a way eventually. They’ve been the best team in the league for three years.

They weren't even close to being the best last season. What are you basing this on?

2002020 NHL playoffs - Page 14 Empty Re: 2020 NHL playoffs on Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:49 pm

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
I can pick and choose. But in this case, we will just go with most playoff wins over the last 3 years.

2012020 NHL playoffs - Page 14 Empty Re: 2020 NHL playoffs on Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:37 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships


Veteran
Veteran
hard to argue against tampa bay being the best team over the past 3 seasons. sure there were some playoff blunders, but I'd argue they have a op 3 in offense, defense, and goaltending this year and in years prior. vegas is definitely up there. they're in the mix with washington for #2 imo

2022020 NHL playoffs - Page 14 Empty Re: 2020 NHL playoffs on Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:10 pm

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
Point at +160 for the Conn Smythe. Bet accepted. Thanks for the cash.

I almost can’t believe he is 5’4”. What a player.

2032020 NHL playoffs - Page 14 Empty Re: 2020 NHL playoffs on Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:00 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
STARRRRSSSSSS!!!!

2042020 NHL playoffs - Page 14 Empty Re: 2020 NHL playoffs on Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:03 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships


Veteran
Veteran
Wow Dallas

2052020 NHL playoffs - Page 14 Empty Re: 2020 NHL playoffs on Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:04 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Ev wrote:STARRRRSSSSSS!!!!

Who knew? It's interesting to see a team with a bunch of older hired guns (Perry, Pavelski, Radulov, etc) have this level of success. Kind of reminds me of how the Leafs would just raid the free agent market.

2062020 NHL playoffs - Page 14 Empty Re: 2020 NHL playoffs on Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:06 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Laviolette is hired as the new Caps coach. 3 years at just under $15M apparently.

2072020 NHL playoffs - Page 14 Empty Re: 2020 NHL playoffs on Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:23 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I've never been a big stars fan since they stole the cup with a foot in the crease but I have to root a little bit for the underdog here.

it also throws the league for a bit of a spin the same way it did with st-louis winning so i'll be rooting for them.
obviously, i expect Tampa to win though

2082020 NHL playoffs - Page 14 Empty Re: 2020 NHL playoffs on Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:25 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
The poor Islanders. I forgot that game was even on last night. I don't have much interest in the Finals, but I'll tune in for at least some of it as it's the last NHL we'll get for quite a while.

2092020 NHL playoffs - Page 14 Empty Re: 2020 NHL playoffs on Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:42 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
tim1_2 wrote:The poor Islanders.  I forgot that game was even on last night.  I don't have much interest in the Finals, but I'll tune in for at least some of it as it's the last NHL we'll get for quite a while.

it certainly feels like an Anti-climactic finals from here.

kinda rooting for Dallas but only because a guy like Pavelski has given his all and hasn't raised a cup yet.
plus I feel like Tampa expects to win a cup.

are we surprised that two tax-free states are going head to head? parity...

2102020 NHL playoffs - Page 14 Empty Re: 2020 NHL playoffs on Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:33 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Flo The Action wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:The poor Islanders.  I forgot that game was even on last night.  I don't have much interest in the Finals, but I'll tune in for at least some of it as it's the last NHL we'll get for quite a while.

it certainly feels like an Anti-climactic finals from here.

kinda rooting for Dallas but only because a guy like Pavelski has given his all and hasn't raised a cup yet.
plus I feel like Tampa expects to win a cup.

are we surprised that two tax-free states are going head to head? parity...

The entire playoffs has been anti climactic and dull.

2112020 NHL playoffs - Page 14 Empty Re: 2020 NHL playoffs on Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:53 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Ev wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:The poor Islanders.  I forgot that game was even on last night.  I don't have much interest in the Finals, but I'll tune in for at least some of it as it's the last NHL we'll get for quite a while.

it certainly feels like an Anti-climactic finals from here.

kinda rooting for Dallas but only because a guy like Pavelski has given his all and hasn't raised a cup yet.
plus I feel like Tampa expects to win a cup.  

are we surprised that two tax-free states are going head to head? parity...

The entire playoffs has been anti climactic and dull.

I dunno. the isles going this far has been the highlight for me. these play in round doesn't work though. takes out too much of the regular season positioning. Chicago and Montreal has no business being in there let alone play the spoiler. no matter how much i enjoyed seeing both the oilers and the pens failing to miss the playoffs.

2122020 NHL playoffs - Page 14 Empty Re: 2020 NHL playoffs on Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:14 pm

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
I forgot Chicgao advanced. I actually don’t believe you.

2132020 NHL playoffs - Page 14 Empty Re: 2020 NHL playoffs on Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:10 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
and when the draft is over we will be knee-high in talk of what future sens line-ups will look like and what is the best route across Ottawa for the parade Laugh1 .

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum