GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19

+5
wprager
Lagoon
Ev
Flo The Action
PTFlea
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 38 ... 68  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 68]

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lagoon wrote:If - and when - it goes Laf and Byfield at 1 and 2, Ottawa should take Raymond without even the slightest hesitation. At 5, they take whoever is left between Rossi and Holtz while remembering the need a C.

My BPA list is very firm now:

Lafreniere
Byfield
Raymond
Rossi
Holtz
Drysdale
Perfetti
Stutzle
Lundell
Askarov
Sanderson

i would take perfetti before i would take Holtz

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Raymond isn’t going top 3. Raymond and Rossi/Holtz would be a big disappointment for me. Luckily it’s not happening, at least the #3 part. If I were betting today, we’re ending up with Byfield.

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran

Ev wrote:Raymond isn’t going top 3. Raymond and Rossi/Holtz would be a big disappointment for me. Luckily it’s not happening, at least the #3 part. If I were betting today, we’re ending up with Byfield.

Not me. I have no doubt in my mind that Raymond will be a much much better NHLer than your boy Stutzle. Rossi too. Holtz as well. I’d even bank on Perfetti being better than Stutzle because the former can actually think his way through layers and problem-solve multiple adjustments.

But again, I’m praying LA looks at their prospect depth chart and sees an insane amount of depth at C (as DefenceWinsChampionships nicely penned), then looks at their coach Marco Sturm, realizes he speaks German and says go draft this Stutzle kid and help him with all his flaws.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lagoon wrote:
Ev wrote:Raymond isn’t going top 3. Raymond and Rossi/Holtz would be a big disappointment for me. Luckily it’s not happening, at least the #3 part. If I were betting today, we’re ending up with Byfield.

Not me. I have no doubt in my mind that Raymond will be a much much better NHLer than your boy Stutzle. Rossi too. Holtz as well. I’d even bank on Perfetti being better than Stutzle because the former can actually think his way through layers and problem-solve multiple adjustments.

But again, I’m praying LA looks at their prospect depth chart and sees an insane amount of depth at C (as DefenceWinsChampionships nicely penned), then looks at their coach Marco Sturm, realizes he speaks German and says go draft this Stutzle kid and help him with all his flaws.

Stutzle isn't "my boy". It's just the reality that he's a top 3 pick in this draft. There is zero question about that and it's not a matter of opinion. I'm not going to debate this for three months. The top 3 is locked in. It's the #5 pick that is the only debate for the Sens.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

From @PaulGuibeault:

Live hockey 👀🏒: Game 1 of the 🇩🇪🇨🇭U20 mini 3-game series starts at *11am on the Swiss Hockey YouTube channel.

Expected to play:

#2020NHLDraft
🇩🇪Reichel, Stutzle, Peterka, Elias
🇨🇭Knack, Delemont

#2021NHLDraft
🇨🇭Canonica, Zanetti, Chanton, Meier

https://t.co/DApW1KRgKN

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I've got my YouTube app connected to my Roku Stick to watch on the big screen.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah, I find it odd that people think the top 3 doesn't include Stutzle. There's a reason he ended up at #2 in a lot of rankings. Anyway, I don't pretend to know much about prospects. We'll see how it shakes out.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The stream just started a few minutes ago. Warmups are on. No audio (there was, initially, but not now). Arena looks like the KRC (no seats on the far side).

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

what number is Stutzle? 8?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:what number is Stutzle? 8?

I've got the same question. Can't even tell if they have name plates - camera operator obviously have discovered the zoom button.

They also need a crowd-track.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

He's #8. He also just skated around the offensive zone twice and setup the first german goal with the primary assist. He's also wearing the "C" unless it's someone else...

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

He is the one that setup the first goal by skating in circles around the ice. That’s what he does.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lagoon wrote:He is the one that setup the first goal by skating in circles around the ice. That’s what he does.

he's literally #8 lol

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Stuetzle wore #8 at the WJC. He was also their 1LC and #9 is playing wing.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Yeah, he's #8:

Stutzle skates circles around the entire team, feeds Peterka for the goal https://t.co/pD0EbIw2q2

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Has he been on since the 2nd Swiss goal? I had to take a call so I missed a couple shifts, but after that goal (he lost the draw after an icing) in sure he want on the ice for at least one regular shift. He was on just now but in pretty sure he missed one or two shifts.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

He's by far the best player on the ice. They have him playing C and the left point on the PP. IQ seems very high

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

This game has been a perfect example for why he’s #8 on my board. Has a nice assist doing what he does in the offensive zone. That’s his style. That’s all he knows. Tri-pod style, skating circles in the offensive zone, breaking down one layer. Great play. However, good luck with all that working in NA.
Off-puck in the offensive zone, no help, doesn’t find soft areas or lanes to try and help teammates out.

I’m not a fan. He will be a star, but 7 others will be better and with way more facets to their game and impact their teams success in more ways.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 68]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 38 ... 68  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum