GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+6
SensHulk
tim1_2
Lagoon
wprager
Flo The Action
DefenceWinsChampionships
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 55 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 43 of 67]

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Yupp. There it is. Hes 29 and signed until hes 34.

Love what Vegas and Toronto have done this offseason. Montreal too, though the Anderson contract is a bit rich for my blood. Colorado looking good too

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

You’re taking on 6 million for five more years, almost 30 years old...not sure it was smart for Vancouver. But they were desperate for something

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Yupp. There it is. Hes 29 and signed until hes 34.

Love what Vegas and Toronto have done this offseason. Montreal too, though the Anderson contract is a bit rich for my blood. Colorado looking good too

Toronto looks basically the same on paper. They were going all in on pietewngelo and failed.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Vegas is really top heavy and those guys havent really done much when the chips are down. We'll see how they fo.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Yupp. There it is. Hes 29 and signed until hes 34.

Toronto looks basically the same on paper. They were going all in on pietewngelo and failed.

Brodie and Bogo > Barrie and Ceci. Simmonds a nice add too

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
Ev wrote:

Meh.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

More moves coming. Teams desperate to get out of long contracts for adquate players.

This is where Ottawa can do something. Continue to be patient and something will fall in your lap.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:More moves coming.  Teams desperate to get out of long contracts for adquate players.  

This is where Ottawa can do something.  Continue to be patient and something will fall in your lap.

i hope you're right but i'm not sure about that.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Flo The Action wrote:
PTFlea wrote:More moves coming.  Teams desperate to get out of long contracts for adquate players.  

This is where Ottawa can do something.  Continue to be patient and something will fall in your lap.

I’d suggest not holding your breath.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:

I think so. But it'll entail taking on a contract that you normally wouldn't give. Like Schmidt. That's a crap contract especially in this climate. 6 million x 5 years? Uh...no thanks.

Hopefully we can get a forward on a better and shorter contract.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Egad Gallagher contract

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

I think so.  But it'll entail taking on a contract that you normally wouldn't give.  Like Schmidt.  That's a crap contract especially in this climate.  6 million x 5 years?  Uh...no thanks.

Montreal might be looking to unload a contract. i'll take one of their 2nd rounders next year.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:
PTFlea wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

I think so.  But it'll entail taking on a contract that you normally wouldn't give.  Like Schmidt.  That's a crap contract especially in this climate.  6 million x 5 years?  Uh...no thanks.

Montreal might be looking to unload a contract. i'll take one of their 2nd rounders next year.

Who on that stinking roster though?

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

PTFlea wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
PTFlea wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

Haha. That stinking roster sweeps us again this year like they did last year. Hilarious.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Lagoon wrote:
PTFlea wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
PTFlea wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

Haha. That stinking roster sweeps us again this year like they did last year. Hilarious.

This year maybe. Not after that.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:

They didn't extend Ceci. Addition by subtraction. Hell, multiplication by subtraction!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
Ev wrote:

I thought Simmonds looked done last year and he's another year older. Spezza, too.

Last edited by wprager on Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hell, JT is not a soring chicken, either.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 43 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 55 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum