GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 38  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 38]

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
Lagoon wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Florida needs to clean out their locker.  How uninspired

Their core is good. Dadonov and Hoffman won’t get re-signed probably. Time for the mishandled but talented pipeline of prospects to get their chance.

Their core is okay. Signing Bob was a bonehead move with Knight in their pipeline. They have some good players but their team lacks leadership and an identity.

The Panthers scratches today are mind-boggling. After the Isles eliminate them, Tallon needs to go to start.

I love Carolina, so it was nice to see them fleece the Panthers in the Trocheck deal.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Florida is irrelevant. Nobody cares about hockey there and they have been terrible for so long. I hope they and Arizona move.

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran
Slow game so far. Eberle just stopped by Bobrovsky on a breakaway. Panthers controlling most of the play. Barkov’s line at least.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Lagoon wrote:Slow game so far. Eberle just stopped by Bobrovsky on a breakaway. Panthers controlling most of the play. Barkov’s line at least.

Haven't watched. Should I bet on Florida to win now?

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
Florida to QC makes a ton of sense. I never understood why FLA and TB were in the same as the Canadian teams. If they move I'd like to see the eastern divisions mixed up a bit.

Atlantic: QC, Ott, TO, Mtl, Boston, Buffalo, Detroit, CLB
Metro: NYR, NJD, NYI, Tampa, Carolina, Washington, Pitt, Philly

Or I would sub CLB and NYI.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
Pageau with a snipe to deuce it.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
Ev wrote:
Lagoon wrote:Slow game so far. Eberle just stopped by Bobrovsky on a breakaway. Panthers controlling most of the play. Barkov’s line at least.

Haven't watched. Should I bet on Florida to win now?

And yes. That’s a smart money bet.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Nice snipe by Hoffman

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
Panthers win. Big faceoff won for Boyle with 30 seconds left. Turned out to be an entertaining game.

Bobrovsky looked rubbery all game.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Thanks for the $100

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Lagoon wrote:Panthers win. Big faceoff won for Boyle with 30 seconds left. Turned out to be an entertaining game.

Bobrovsky looked rubbery all game.

Just a reminder that Boyle is a piece of Dung.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Muzzin out rest of series. I don't think it's because of the injury, but because he had to go to the hospital now he had to quarantine for 14 days.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:Muzzin out rest of series. I don't think it's because of the injury, but because he had to go to the hospital now he had to quarantine for 14 days.

He does not have to quarantine for 14 days, although he is currently quarantining while he recovers. A player needs 4 consecutive negative tests upon returning to the bubble, so it's a 4-day quarantine.  And he is out because of injury:

"Muzzin was discharged overnight but will not be available to the club for the duration of its series versus the Columbus Blue Jackets as a result of his injury. He will remain in quarantine within the hotel and look to rejoin his teammates upon recovery."

https://www.tsn.ca/jake-muzzin-back-with-toronto-maple-leafs-but-will-miss-remainder-of-series-1.1504594

But you got the out for the rest of the series part right!  1/3 isn't bad!

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
The Avs are disgustingly fast and still have Newhook, Bowers and Byram that can fly.

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
An Avs v St Louis series would be really good. Hoping the Jets win the lottery out of all the teams that are likely to get eliminated.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
The NHL will send Lafrenier to the Rangers Smile

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:The NHL will send Lafrenier to the Rangers Smile

Ideally he goes out west, but as long as Montreal and Toronto don't get him, I'm happy.

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
Yeah I'm cheering for Toronto and MTL right now. And for them to get swept in the first rd!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 38]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum