GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 62 ... 69  Next

Go down  Message [Page 55 of 69]

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran
No goal.

1.5 seconds left on the clock when they won the draw clean back to their D, quick pass and shot was just a tad late.

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
Lagoon wrote:Co-worker and friend of mine just got hired as a scout by the Canes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is why we do it. My avatar has never been more relevant.

Congrats to Jokke

I was just able to get a look at his contract/restrictions. He basically can’t post anywhere anymore as his intellectual property could be used against the Canes by other teams. What a week this has been. Exciting times. Fuel.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Anyone have any guess as to when they'll actually try to have a season? From the sounds of it the NHLPA and NHL haven't agreed to anything regarding training camp and beyond, so I'm guessing we're still a long ways off....

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
tim1_2 wrote:Anyone have any guess as to when they'll actually try to have a season?  From the sounds of it the NHLPA and NHL haven't agreed to anything regarding training camp and beyond, so I'm guessing we're still a long ways off....

February 1st and 41-48 games. That’s a guess based on cumulative talk.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
That would be interesting. An anything can happen season.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
One good run by an otherwise less than mediocre team and they could be in the playoffs.

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
Lagoon wrote:One good run by an otherwise less than mediocre team and they could be in the playoffs.

I just hope it's not a lottery pick given that 7 out of the top 10 draft eligible players are d-men. But we already knew that.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
Lagoon wrote:One good run by an otherwise less than mediocre team and they could be in the playoffs.

I just hope it's not a lottery pick given that 7 out of the top 10 draft eligible players are d-men. But we already knew that.

Yes we did, too bad Ottawa management didn’t.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Jagr starts his 33rd season. what a freakin' legend.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Flo The Action wrote:Jagr starts his 33rd season. what a freakin' legend.

Now there's a guy that clearly loves what he does.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
tim1_2 wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:Jagr starts his 33rd season. what a freakin' legend.

Now there's a guy that clearly loves what he does.

I regret the sens not nabbing him for his final NHL season. Sure he wasn’t what he used to be but he would have been a great mentor for the youth and damn... just Jagr in Ottawa!

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
Duclair signs with Panthers.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Lagoon wrote:Duclair signs with Panthers.

at a serious discount. should have taken the sens offer.

still, i wish we had him over Galchenyuk.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
so are WSH still on the hook (through insurance) for Lunkvist salary?
that's a hell of a trick. Wash will have to think fast and grab another goalie. too bad they don't have enough space to get Fleury.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
Flo The Action wrote:so are WSH still on the hook (through insurance) for Lunkvist salary?
that's a hell of a trick. Wash will have to think fast and grab another goalie. too bad they don't have enough space to get Fleury.

LTIR covers it.

They could trade Eller and make room for McMichael.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
Flo The Action wrote:
Lagoon wrote:Duclair signs with Panthers.

at a serious discount. should have taken the sens offer.

still, i wish we had him over Galchenyuk.

After this season, Galchenyuk might defect from NA and try his luck with his previously defected motherland.

And as for Duclair, if he signed with Florida it basically means he had no suitors because him and Quenneville don’t see eye to eye. It was a disaster in Chicago for the pair.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I still would have taken him back on the sens. Especially instead of Gal. Watch him disappear in Florida.
Some players just aren’t suited to play for every team and system.
Should have signed on our dotted line. Might not even be in the NHL in 3 years

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Flo The Action wrote:I still would have taken him back on the sens. Especially instead of Gal. Watch him disappear in Florida.
Some players just aren’t suited to play for every team and system.
Should have signed on our dotted line. Might not even be in the NHL in 3 years

He dug his own grave. Still making decent money but he left at least 4-5 million on the table. He's better than Galchenyuk but if we signed Duclair we probably wouldn't have gotten Dadonov.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 55 of 69]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 62 ... 69  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum