GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+6
SensHulk
tim1_2
Lagoon
wprager
Flo The Action
DefenceWinsChampionships
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 67]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:no one talking about the yotes getting nabbed for a 2nd and 1st rounder?

i think that sends a clear message. it's what you expected to see and it's much worse than just a fine.

It's definitely a stiff punishment, but that's a pretty irrelevant franchise, and they just became even more irrelevant.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Buffalo will be an interesting team to watch this off-season. They only have 4 forwards signed next year. I think they throw a boatload of money at Krug, Hoffman, and try to sign a goalie (Khudobin), not to mention their 1st rd pick is definitely in play. I think they go after Gaudreau with it.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The Maple Leafs made their first big splash of the off-season on Tuesday, trading , Jesper Lindgren and to Pittsburgh in exchange for the Penguins’ first-round pick in the 2020 NHL Entry Draft (15th overall), forwards and Filip Hallander and defenceman .

https://www.tsn.ca/toronto-maple-leafs-trade-kasperi-kapanen-to-pittsburgh-penguins-in-deal-for-first-round-pick-1.1514279

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

what did i say, i said a few months back that Jake Allen would be on the market this summer and at a low cost at that. Habs nab him for pretty much a third-round pick.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I expect the blues will resign Pietrangelo now and piss off everyone in Toronto.
thank you Montreal, I guess?

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Flo The Action wrote:I expect the blues will resign Pietrangelo now and piss off everyone in Toronto.
thank you Montreal, I guess?

They still can’t afford PieT.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Goalies will also be the most fluid position for a lot of teams in the coming months. Changes are a comin’ for probably 8-10 teams.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

The KHL is going to be much more interesting for me this season. Lots of fantasy relevant talent playing there that wasn’t before. Alexeyev, Trenin, Podkolzin, Kravtsov, etc. Missing Kaprizov though.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lagoon wrote:The KHL is going to be much more interesting for me this season. Lots of fantasy relevant talent playing there that wasn’t before. Alexeyev, Trenin, Podkolzin, Kravtsov, etc. Missing Kaprizov though.

I look forward to all your great scouting reports.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Michkov is going to be so good. 15 years old and already dancing the MHL. Is it 2023 yet? Do yourself a favour and watch some of his games on a line with this years Marat.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Damn this MHL game being on at the same time as Raymond’s. Raymond has already scored too.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Really sad that my new favorite player is 15yo

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yep, that sounds pretty weird actually, maybe keep that to yourself.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Agreed.

Game is over, so for the time being I can strictly focus on Raymond and Hoglander against each other.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

so Babcock to the caps would be interesting. he's probably best suited to a team of vets but i sure would love him to also create a Dung show over in Washington.

I was also hoping he'd be going to Seattle to really scrap the start of the franchise so they don't have a chance to pull a vegas.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I can't understand how anyone could higher Babcock to do anything with players, but that's the insane culture of the NHL for you.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Reduce, Reuse Recycle

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:I can't understand how anyone could higher Babcock to do anything with players, but that's the insane culture of the NHL for you.

Why? That stuff was so overblown it's insane.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum